The Official Asdfjkl; Thread (08/09 Fchl Champion)

IMO, there are 14 losers and 1 winner, anything short of a championship is a disappointment, atleast for this team. We had high hopes for this year, and we fell short.
I respect your attitude, but I'll echo others' thoughts....you had a good year and made some bold moves. I like that. You weren't afraid to go for it. You made the pool more interesting, your an asset to the FCHL.good season.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The asdfjkl; season ended last night at the hands of the Newmarket Hurricanes. We would first just like to wish them congratulations and that they were the better team. Luongo was likely the difference maker. Jay's team is a blueprint of a successful FCHL franchise, and we hope that one day we can be like them if not better. Good luck Jay, and Good luck Nell in the FCHL Finals.As for our supporters, especially serge, thank you for your support this season. We could not have done it without you.
Thanks Dan. A couple of bounces either way and it could have been yours. Only one game was really a blowout win for me.I don't know if I'd say Luongo was my series MVP. He let in 4 last night, and 5 last Saturday. He did steal Game 1 for me though with a late game shutout when I was winning by 0.5. Kovalchuk seemed to come through for me a lot. Him playing through injury is what was most likely the deciding factor.I look forward to seeing how you handle the offseason. Even though I joke a lot about your team, and you'll be losing a few big names, your core is pretty decent and making the playoffs again is not out of the question.
I respect your attitude, but I'll echo others' thoughts....you had a good year and made some bold moves. I like that. You weren't afraid to go for it. You made the pool more interesting, your an asset to the FCHL.good season.
luongo was a non-factor last night. your offense came up short, plain and simple. unfortunate, but you have another good shot at it next season. you made an excellent run of it, congrats.
Thanks Dan. A couple of bounces either way and it could have been yours. Only one game was really a blowout win for me.I don't know if I'd say Luongo was my series MVP. He let in 4 last night, and 5 last Saturday. He did steal Game 1 for me though with a late game shutout when I was winning by 0.5. Kovalchuk seemed to come through for me a lot. Him playing through injury is what was most likely the deciding factor.I look forward to seeing how you handle the offseason. Even though I joke a lot about your team, and you'll be losing a few big names, your core is pretty decent and making the playoffs again is not out of the question.
Thanks for the kind words guys. Imaginary Hugs to you All. Still unsure as to which direction this team is going to go, but one thing we can promise is that it will be unorthodox and mind-boggling.
  • 7 years later...