• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now playing Level 7 300 / 600 - 75Tue Jul 08 2008 14:38 PST
Shouldn't you be correcting the pokernews guys while dominating $25 NL and criticizing play you have no clue about?
I am out.Details coming after I cool off.
*sigh* GG Bart, I was rooting for you to make a run at it. :club:

weeeeeeee... just got this update.Gigabet makes it 1700 from utg+1.. TJ flats w/JJ from the sb.Flop is 6c 6 4. Goes check/check.turn is a 5c. Tj leads 2k.. Gigabet puts him in for about 20 more. Tj says "i know you have like AcQc". He calls... Gigabet turns over Ac3c and it HOLDSSS!!!That puts him at about 50k. And he just won a nice pot off Seidel to give him about 64k.edit: "Seidel is super agggravated by me..if I can get a hand I might double"

weeeeeeee... just got this update.Gigabet makes it 1700 from utg+1.. TJ flats w/JJ from the sb.Flop is 6c 6 4. Goes check/check.turn is a 5c. Tj leads 2k.. Gigabet puts him in for about 20 more. Tj says "i know you have like AcQc". He calls... Gigabet turns over Ac3c and it HOLDSSS!!!That puts him at about 50k. And he just won a nice pot off Seidel to give him about 64k.edit: "Seidel is super agggravated by me..if I can get a hand I might double"
WOOT!How about Hoosier and Loosh? Anyone?

Overall the series was a disappointment in the sense that I didnt make any money.. but I really felt I played very good poker.. I guess I underestimated the amount of luck needed to win a big tourney like these.. But honestly, the play is really really bad.. At every table I was at (except for Dustin Dirksens) I felt like I was the best player at the table.. I think I am going to make a lot of money in live donkaments someday and it was cool meeting a few of you FCPers and thanks to Monix who was nice enough to stop by my table before play today.. all in all lets have a great rest of 2008 and make alotttttttttttt of final tables.

Overall the series was a disappointment in the sense that I didnt make any money.. but I really felt I played very good poker.. I guess I underestimated the amount of luck needed to win a big tourney like these.. But honestly, the play is really really bad.. At every table I was at (except for Dustin Dirksens) I felt like I was the best player at the table.. I think I am going to make a lot of money in live donkaments someday and it was cool meeting a few of you FCPers and thanks to Monix who was nice enough to stop by my table before play today.. all in all lets have a great rest of 2008 and make alotttttttttttt of final tables.
GG TJ. I'm relatively sure you're right about making A LOT of money (very soon) in the live donkaments. Sorry it didn't work out just yet.
do work guys!
QFT.Do Work Son(s) !!!Dan
Nice run TJ..... It's cool that you got to live this and played your best......Better luck next year..... Hope I will take part in the WSOP one day :)GO Loosh and Hoosier, TID guys....