Nightlife In Vegas

I am flying into vegas tomorrow night as a little vacation and to gamble a little. I mostly just want to have fun, gambling is not my top priority. Where are the good places to go at night (bars/clubs). Also, do they have dress codes for most clubs? thanks!

If the club has a dress code it will more than likely be very overpriced. You might see some famous chicks all drunk and panty-free though, so if that's what you're looking for, hit Pure at Caesars or the clubs they have at the Palms. There is at least one metric ass-ton of fine, hot women at the Palms at night (and that's a lot of girls because they are all skinny). Seriously hot, young chicks, all dressed up and waiting to get into the clubs. If you have a lot of money to blow, I suggest you go there and get some of these chicks drunk while you dance them up in the club. It may help to have a room there to go back to. All in all, the hookers are probably cheaper and they are a sure thing. It's your call.

I dont really plan on going to the high class clubs/bars... are there any that are a step down from ones mentioned. Ive been to osheas before and played some beerpong there. that was pretty fun.

I dont really plan on going to the high class clubs/bars... are there any that are a step down from ones mentioned. Ive been to osheas before and played some beerpong there. that was pretty fun.
Coyote Ugly, Great scene eyecandy., and beer!
I am flying into vegas tomorrow night as a little vacation and to gamble a little. I mostly just want to have fun, gambling is not my top priority. Where are the good places to go at night (bars/clubs). Also, do they have dress codes for most clubs? thanks!
Where in Pittsburgh are you from?
Coyote Ugly, Great scene eyecandy., and beer!
In NYNY? Yeh, the eye candy was great but it was a complete sausagefest in terms of the punters. Also, I thought it was pretty small and they crammed in too many people. But bonus points for the barmaid pouring a jaegermeister/JD combo into any willing gentlemen for free!O'Shea's is a good starter, two well-manned bars, cheap beer and beer pong is a laugh. Karaoke night there is hilarious.I enjoyed the overpriced, dress code clubs and would say that 54 @ MGM is one of the best, Thursday nights are jumping there. Music mix is great and the girls many.
O'Shea's is a good starter, two well-manned bars, cheap beer and beer pong is a laugh. Karaoke night there is hilarious.
Plus, they have a midget pouring drinks.AND...they GIVE away money at the roulette tables.
Seriously hot, young chicks, all dressed up and waiting to get into the clubs.
GiggidyTTIWWP
During the day a lot of the clubs have promoters that put you on a list..Usually ladies get in free, and guys half the cover charge..Make sure you plan ahead by getting on one of these lists..Also a lot of the hotels now have these private pools during the day..For example the MGM has a place called Wet Republic...Its 21 and over to get in, Dj plays music, hot girls and alcohol everywhere..Its like a daytime club by the pool

"I mostly just want to have fun, gambling is not my top priority." <--- made me puke...just a bitGambling = FunGo to RAIN ... it's a pretty wild club... was about 5 to 1 girls last time I was there.