Fish Hooks Against A Retard And A Tilter

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $159.68UTG+1: $65.11CO: $167.31Hero: $176.79SB: $63.19BB: $45.70Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with J :D J :club:2 folds, CO raises to $3, Hero raises to $8, SB calls, BB folds, CO calls.Flop: T :D 2 :4h 4 :ts ($24.5, 3 players)SB bets $7, CO raises to $21, Hero raises ????CO is Montganis the retard from the other thread, he raises/bets a lot the other guy is a 47/8/3.6 after like 5 hands, Montganis is really giving the SB troubles....What to do, notice stack size btw we are pretty deep.

If you don't mind getting it in vs the cutoff, then just click it back or something. the SB shouldn't matter that much becuase you can get it AI vs the CO and still make money even if you lose the main pot to the SB.So, basically, play your hand vs the CO.

well, I think that at 50NL QQ KK and AA reraise preflop, so I think we're good with our over pair... I would have raised more preflop, like $10, but I hate playing jacks so I'm okay taking the pot down preflopHope to not run into a set and stack off? If CO is as spewy as the other thread suggests, I would be more than happy to take his money if he's holding JT KT or AT at this point...As played raise to $75 and see who's serious...IMO, i suck btw

so worry about the guy that has 300bb... thanks professor :club:
DIAGFFor real. If you like your hand enough to get it in for 300BBs against ToolBox, then click it back or flat and hope the SB shoves or whatever. If not, muck. You're the one with the read.
DIAGFFor real. If you like your hand enough to get it in for 300BBs against ToolBox, then click it back or flat and hope the SB shoves or whatever. If not, muck. You're the one with the read.
i hear you I just hate stacking off 300bb with one pair, I want to hear a few more thoughts but I think calling is gross here just because he could be doing this with sooo many hands. I would hate to let KQ get there for free or something, if I raise I obv have to call a shove from the short stack.What about a small raise (just above min) and then fold tif the big stack shoves cause that looks awfully strong.... or maybe time all the way down close eyes and call :club:

This is where your reads come in. Some super donks think that T8o is the nuts on this flop. I think that most donks don't necessarily pay attention to how deep they are and they're just playing their hands and stuff. It's pretty simple that if you think you can get him to put all of his chips in with worse, then I say go for it. If you click it back and you know that he won't shove on you without a really big hand, then folding is fine.

Don't pussy-foot around with the reraise preflop.If you're going to play for stacks with one pair (and against this villain that seems reasonable), then get it heads up and shrink those implied odds.Raise to at least $11.

The only hand I might, I might, fear here is ten-deuce. Only because it's the "Doyle" hand, and donks are seduced by any nicknamed hand, with a story behind it. Other than that, you should be a mile ahead. If CO has a set, why wouldn't he just smooth call? And, wait for the agressor to do the betting. If he's the retard you say he is, then you've got to protect you're hand. The SB called quite a big pre-flop bet, so that writes off the junk like 4-2. Also, the SB stack isn't that fearsome. He could have 44 or 22 in the hole, but again, why not slow play your set on this nice safe flop.Your move is to make it $75 to go, and let the suckers pay to chase their weak draws.

I'd pop it to $40.Montagnais will generally shove if he has you beat and call if he doesn't. If he calls I get it in on 100% of turns if he checks.SB is fairly irrelevant imo.

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $159.68UTG+1: $65.11CO: $167.31Hero: $176.79SB: $63.19BB: $45.70Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with J :D J :club:2 folds, CO raises to $3, Hero raises to $8, SB calls, BB folds, CO calls.Flop: T :D 2 :4h 4 :ts ($24.5, 3 players)SB bets $7, CO raises to $21, Hero raises ????CO is Montganis the retard from the other thread, he raises/bets a lot the other guy is a 47/8/3.6 after like 5 hands, Montganis is really giving the SB troubles....What to do, notice stack size btw we are pretty deep.
SB lead betting a flop with only a 35 or gutter draw lets us know he doesn't have a set. The read you gave us on CO is that he is reckless so the reraise(preflop, should really raise a little more with JJ here. Maybe $10-12) by us and flat call by him helps us narrow his range down. I do agree that if you were beat pre it woulda got reraised again. I would honestly assume the best hand you are up against is AT. So the flop move imo would be reraising to tap the SB at least. He has $48 left before calling the reraise of the CO. Just tapping won't tell us enough for the CO. I would make it about $70-75 total. Leaving the CO with $90ish if he just calls. If he reraised us on the flop I would be willing to try and stack him here but I think you might just take it down.
After thinking it through, this is a pretty easy fold. Retard or not, you have about a 20-30% chance of being ahead of the retard, much less the donk-lead bettor. If they both show JT, then we'll get them soon enough.
might as well post results... I min raised to $42 short stack pushed, idiot timed out and folded.I called he had TT...
his flop lead makes my nipples hard
might as well post results... I min raised to $42 short stack pushed, idiot timed out and folded.I called he had TT...
I love how "short stack" means he had 125bbs :club: