what is daniel talking about?

"I’ve developed a bad habit at the poker table that I need to adjust. No, I’m not going to tell you what that bad habit is, but let’s just say I need to go to my fiancé Lori for advice on this one."I've been readin "Poker Nation" by Andy Bellin and there is a section in the book where he highlights a narrative by a friend of his who got addicted to drugs and poker. He mentioned that he would actually masturbate at the table during a game.Daniel, is this the bad habit you are talking about?Just kidding! :club:

I see that my post ended up with a "censored" word which may have given the impression that I was referring to some drug issue. It was not. The word that was sensored sounds a lot like "plasterhate". :club:

He's secretly eating mini hamburgers while he plays, and it's affecting his game. He's polluting his mind with meat.MMMM...meat.

I work at a health care foundation and one of our grantees gave a presentation in front of the entire company. It was about the health risks of working with liquid metals to coat objects. The process was called Master Plating.Needless to say that was the funniest presentaiton I've ever heard. When the grantee was talking about how you should limit the amount you Master Plate or that toxic run off from Master Plating was a big concern, it was everything we could do to not be rolling in the aisles.