Knowledge Is Good

• 1 month later...
"I've never once in my life been rude to someone that was trying to politely share their religious views with me. At least in person, anyway." -- This statement by Speedz reminded me of something.Question: Do you shut the door on the mormons and jehova witness' when they ring your doorbell? (question is to everyone...not just Speedz)I can only assume they go door to door in most areas...they do here.About 6 months ago, some JW's rang the door and I invited them inside. They declined but wished to converse on my porch so we sat down and talked for a while. At one point the woman took out a book and offered it to me. I took the book and invited her to return in a few weeks to discuss it after i had time to read it. The look on her face was priceless. You could tell she was so used to getting rejected by Christians, atheist, buddhist, mormons and many others that it shocked her for someone to listen to their views. (actually pretty interesting group)About 3 months later... they returned and we sat on the porch and discussed things about the JW's. We actually agreed to disagree on some things... she saw things my way...I saw things her way.
Was she hot?
Was she hot?
Ummm... I honestly can't remember.So i guess that would mean No, she wasn't actually hawt.I do remember that she was attractive.... a bit. Maybe that was her personality since I can't really picture her face right now.If she comes back over... I'll get a picture.
Only if they were tagalongs.
Yummm... those are my favorites.I would push my mother down to get a box of Tags.Tagalongs® or Peanut Butter Patties®: These are round cookies with a layer of peanut butter on top, and covered in chocolate. These cookies come in a red box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them Tagalongs®; ABC Bakers call them Peanut Butter Patties®.
this response is completely out of place, and despite its extreme vagueness, still only barely makes sense. is this the best you can do to defend yourself?
As if I need to defend myself?If you want to play "cut on each other"... make it more clear, and I'll play.

it depends on how long its been since my pitt bull ate.ok...jk, but I detest proseltyzers of any kind. Be happy in your beliefs, but dont waste my time. I stopped believing in fairy tales about the same time the tooth fairy had no reason to visit.

it depends on how long its been since my pitt bull ate.ok...jk, but I detest proseltyzers of any kind. Be happy in your beliefs, but dont waste my time. I stopped believing in fairy tales about the same time the tooth fairy had no reason to visit.
Not much longer and she'll be back :club:

At one point the woman took out a book and offered it to me. I took the book and invited her to return in a few weeks to discuss it after i had time to read it. The look on her face was priceless. You could tell she was so used to getting rejected by Christians, atheist, buddhist, mormons and many others that it shocked her for someone to listen to their views.