July 2008 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or not.. i instacalled this idiot german. he would NOT stop talking in german the whole time.. so annoyingPokerStars Game #18518991007: Tournament #94113936, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2008/07/01 - 20:48:37 (ET)Table '94113936 8' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: pocketpeewee (6820 in chips) Seat 2: wnngstreak (12868 in chips) Seat 3: fitzinabox (8931 in chips) Seat 5: PeppeSwe (10703 in chips) Seat 6: reams44 (14274 in chips) Seat 7: SPN20Dutch (6369 in chips) Seat 9: Platsch73 (1389 in chips) pocketpeewee: posts the ante 50wnngstreak: posts the ante 50fitzinabox: posts the ante 50PeppeSwe: posts the ante 50reams44: posts the ante 50SPN20Dutch: posts the ante 50Platsch73: posts the ante 50reams44: posts small blind 200SPN20Dutch: posts big blind 400*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [6d 6s]SPN20Dutch said, "tis echt zo frustrerend"pocketpeewee said, "kansspelletje he"SPN20Dutch said, "elke keer hetzelfde gekloot"hashdog is connected funnygut is connected Platsch73: folds pocketpeewee: folds wnngstreak: folds fitzinabox: raises 800 to 1200SPN20Dutch said, "ja 1 op 10 dat ik een coinflip win"PeppeSwe: folds reams44: folds SPN20Dutch said, "noem ik geen kansspel"SPN20Dutch: calls 800*** FLOP *** [8s 2s 5h]SPN20Dutch: checks fitzinabox: bets 1600SPN20Dutch: raises 3519 to 5119 and is all-infitzinabox: calls 3519SPN20Dutch said, "yes"*** TURN *** [8s 2s 5h] [5s]pocketpeewee said, "nh"*** RIVER *** [8s 2s 5h 5s] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***SPN20Dutch: shows [2c 2h] (a full house, Deuces full of Fives)fitzinabox: shows [6d 6s] (two pair, Sixes and Fives)SPN20Dutch collected 13188 from potSPN20Dutch said, "phewww"
Erm, thats not German... that's Dutch. I would like to appologise on behalf of my people for sucking out on you. You want me to translate?(ps don't you ever compare Dutch with German again :club:
Erm, thats not German... that's Dutch. I would like to appologise on behalf of my people for sucking out on you. You want me to translate?(ps don't you ever compare Dutch with German again :club:
Ahhhh sorry!! i think i was pretty tilted when i made that post. yes, what was he saying?
Ahhhh sorry!! i think i was pretty tilted when i made that post. yes, what was he saying?
"tis echt zo frustrerend" -> This is so frustrating"kansspelletje he" -> Game of chance right"elke keer hetzelfde gekloot" -> The same shit everytime"ja 1 op 10 dat ik een coinflip win" -> Yeah, 1 out of 10 I'll win a coinflip"noem ik geen kansspel" -> I don't call that a game of chance"yes" -> Yes"phewww" -> I know I suck arse and I can only win when I flop a set.Janps I was serious about confusing Dutch with German. There's a small feud you know with WWII just being over and all :club: .

VBNA HACKS IMO!I am glad this is almost over ! ! ! ! It gets old losing to bad players constantly in these things. I am glad some of u ran well in them. gl those in the race.

There are a few scores with finishes not entered. Please enter your finishes. Reminder: You must register for your remaining tournaments before Thursday 11:59 PM to count them.

There are a few scores with finishes not entered. Please enter your finishes. Reminder: You must register for your remaining tournaments before Thursday 11:59 PM to count them.
So as long as we're registered on the site by this time? The tournament doesn't have to be finished by then right?
Alright PokerAddict and Kobe, it all comes down to the final 3..Bring it!(And to everyone else who is close, you can bring it too)
Careful what you ask for.
Did anyone hear the sound of a wave crashing?
hmmmmmmm, premature?
Since I'm now dead in the water, I pledge my alleigance to the Wave!go vb!
And you my ex-friend can go F yourself!!!!I am playing my last one tomorrow