Doyle Brunson A Racist...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying it's a stupid thread that isn't funny. It also doesn't matter in the least.
I'm not sure why you're bashing the OP. I don't think the thread is necessarily funny or humorous but it's certainly a topic of discussion. I've been around the forum long enough to know "stupid" and useless and this doesn't even register in the Top 10,000.Play nice and hug it out biatches :club:
I'm not sure why you're bashing the OP. I don't think the thread is necessarily funny or humorous but it's certainly a topic of discussion. I've been around the forum long enough to know "stupid" and useless and this doesn't even register in the Top 10,000.Play nice and hug it out biatches :club:
hirandom2.jpg
hirandom2.jpg
i was waiting for a "hi"it's like the bum slap I've been missing for oh so longPS I love your family portrait...that's gotta be you in the greed right? :club:
Thank you, must be because I don't have 1000+ posts so I don't count... but hey... I think Gay pics are really cool to have saved.