Doyle Brunson A Racist...

This is from his blog: http://www.doylesroom.com/blog/I’m going to finish my top 5 poker players that I’ve seen abusing dealers. The only living player to make my list is Sammy Farha. He is unbelievable at times. He talks softly but is very abusive with his language. Puggy Pearson is also on my list. I remember at the old Dunes card room, he got into a fight with a lady dealer name Kim. When a male dealer jumped in to hold Pug back, Kim took off her high heel shoe and was beating Puggy on the head. We laughed about that for years. “Shoeshine” Nick Simpson was another player who berated dealers constantly. He once urinated under the table on an unsuspecting dealer. My last player was “Nig.ger Nate” Lanette. I’m not being racist, that is what everyone called him. He once bit a dealer’s ear off at the Stardust. He came back the next day and gave the poor guy $5,000. That was a lot of money in those days. This list is too controversial to continue so I’m not going any further. I am going to mention Johnny Chan who used to be bad with dealers but has reformed over the past few years.Way to go John!-DBWATCH OUT NAACP!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call DB a racist because of that, but I do disagree with the use of that word at all. I feel like in a situation like this, it should not be used. He wouldn't say "Sh!tFukc" John Smith, even if everyone called him that.

This is from his blog: http://www.doylesroom.com/blog/I’m going to finish my top 5 poker players that I’ve seen abusing dealers. The only living player to make my list is Sammy Farha. He is unbelievable at times. He talks softly but is very abusive with his language. Puggy Pearson is also on my list. I remember at the old Dunes card room, he got into a fight with a lady dealer name Kim. When a male dealer jumped in to hold Pug back, Kim took off her high heel shoe and was beating Puggy on the head. We laughed about that for years. “Shoeshine” Nick Simpson was another player who berated dealers constantly. He once urinated under the table on an unsuspecting dealer. My last player was “Nig.ger Nate” Lanette. I’m not being racist, that is what everyone called him. He once bit a dealer’s ear off at the Stardust. He came back the next day and gave the poor guy $5,000. That was a lot of money in those days. This list is too controversial to continue so I’m not going any further. I am going to mention Johnny Chan who used to be bad with dealers but has reformed over the past few years.Way to go John!-DBWATCH OUT NAACP!!!
Reading is fun for mentals.

LOL AND THE N-WORD SOUTH PARK JUST ENDED. TIMING FTW.He was using the word as a title... fine by me, imo. (sw) He wasn't using it in a derogatory manner at all, anyway.

Reading is fun for mentals.
Ummmm...........thats why I said lol bud, I thought it was something that would be humorous to the PC Police...BTW, I am predicting that the PC Police will make a big deal, and DB will appologize...because people are so damn up tight about this crap.
Ummmm...........thats why I said lol bud, I thought it was something that would be humorous to the PC Police...BTW, I am predicting that the PC Police will make a big deal, and DB will appologize...because people are so damn up tight about this crap.
Maybe you should look at the reaction this thread is getting before saying "ummmm" and getting all sarcastic. LOSE YOUR NEW TOPIC BUTTON ONE TIME.
Maybe you should look at the reaction this thread is getting before saying "ummmm" and getting all sarcastic. LOSE YOUR NEW TOPIC BUTTON ONE TIME.
Are you trying to say that this doesn't have a chance at becoming a big deal? We'll see I guess, thanks for the replies though, you rule.
Are you trying to say that this doesn't have a chance at becoming a big deal? We'll see I guess, thanks for the replies though, you rule.
I'm saying it's a stupid thread that isn't funny. It also doesn't matter in the least.