I'm unwinding after a long, but crazy and fun day touring Manhattan with my daughter and her boyfriend. (Cab rides in Manhattan are just as scary as any damn roller coaster!)So let's have a barrage!5 stakes....... 50/50....... no SB.No real requirements...... but anyone who makes me laugh has an edge.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. What is the definition of Blood, Sweat and Tears? A. A blonde on her period standing in front of a tampon machine with a bent quarter. Send me the # & I will barrge

YyoyoyoyoyoPokerkid555(Philadelphia)Hook me up, bro :)For you:What's white on top and black on bottom?Society.hahaha-lulz.jpg

I'll try with my own joke that I made up when wasted one night...What do you call a jolly lollipop?A jollypop!!EDIT: Gonna hit the hay, actually. Stake probably best on someone else.GL to all horses and barragers, anyways.

im down for onecrookedlink (chicago)
you're on, I love the crooked straight :DCitizen, you got one too :)Poto: Shipped, I gotta return the love!Edit: got beaten to crooked, if he takes it down I'll have to glare1 stake still available
Shipping to pokerkid555.edmo123 (Piscataway)
I appreciate it dude, won't let you down...Just let me know which one to do. Thanks
Shipping to loopy22.To hurry things up, that makes 4 for me. babylon.....if you would like to take the next 2..... please do.