You should read it. Not that you should play like that, but there are some important concepts in there about how to approach tables where your opponents are better than you. It's a simple, bigger bet strategy, but I think it's good to read both so you can see the contrasting approaches and why they make sense.

i actually used daniel's book as firewood........it's been abit cold lately and the flame was going out, so i found the most worthless thing to burn i could..........haha jk Daniel i love ya buddyI was actually going to write my own book, but then i realised there isn't enough trees in the jungle to provide enough paper for all my theory

I figured I would by the book at the convention show they have for the Main Event. Anyone know for sure whether it will be available?

i actually used daniel's book as firewood........it's been abit cold lately and the flame was going out, so i found the most worthless thing to burn i could..........haha jk Daniel i love ya buddyI was actually going to write my own book, but then i realised there isn't enough trees in the jungle to provide enough paper for all my theory
:club: wtf

if you get the book he is great about signing stuff, my daughters are fans and he has signed some cool stuff for them