Live, 2/4 stud hi with quarter ante and dollar bring in, 6-handedHero dealt [A :club: T :club:] J :heart:Villain has [X X ] A :heart:Villain is a decent player, stud not being a game he plays a lot, pretty straight forward, bets good hands and calls draws, doesn't enjoy limit games as much as NL and PLDead cards: 3 :D (bring-in), 6 :D, T :club:, 8 :heart:So there is the bring in, then Hero raises, Villain Calls, all others fold ($6.5, 1.5BB)4th Street:Hero: [A :club: T :club:] J :D J :club:Vilalin: [ X X ] A :3h 7 :spade:Villain bets, Hero riases, Villain calls ($14.5, 3.5BB)5th Street:Hero: [A :club: T :club:] J :D J :icon_clap: K :club:Vilalin: [ X X ] A :qh 7 :4h A :diamond:Villain bets, Hero?? Call or Raise? Then we'll go to 6thI raised and villain 3-bet telling me that he definitely had aces up or better So there is $38.5 in the pot, 9.5BB6th street:Hero: [A :club: T :club:] J :qh J :icon_clap: K :icon_clap: 6 :diamond:Vilalin: [ X X ] A :D 7 :5c A :ts 5 :club:Villain bets, Hero??I missed hard and he got one of my clubs...

I don't raise - our outs aren't live, depending on what you call outs. Short of catching the case A, we can't make a better two pair. We're drawing here - which is the only reason to raise - not on the strength of our hand, but if the villan in question will give us a free card on 6th if we raise him on 5th. If you are fairly sure he will, then make the raise (since with that draw you were calling on 6th no matter what). If you hit, don't slowplay 6th. Part of what makes this work is that, unless you hit another Jack, he's going to be acting first for the rest of the hand, giving you position.

I raised and got 3-bet, called... went to 6th street which I added in OP... more help please!
Get to 7th as cheap as possible. Fold unimproved
I don't raise - our outs aren't live, depending on what you call outs.
all of our Qs and clubs and Js are live. i dont see one that's dead on 5th yet. that gives us a ton of outs with 2 cards to come.

i cap 5th and take the free card on 6th UI unless i'm pretty sure i have a good deal of FE.as played, make 6th as cheap as possible and fold 7th if you don't improve to AAJJ or better.