Hand From Last Saturday's $1500 Nl

This is a hand from the $1500 Event #27 last Saturday. I posted the results in another thread so if you have seen those please do not mention what happened.5th level, blinds 150/300. Hero is in Seat 5 with 6k. Mark Seif is in seat 1 with about 5k. New player just sat down UTG+1 with 4k. I have seen Seif make some terrible plays and also a lot of good plays. Seif opens UTG to 1k.UTG+1 raises to 3k.Folds to me and I look down at QQ. Hero?

depends a ton on what those terrible plays have been. Do they include opening light from EP? If so I think that this is a shove, if they don't then fold. Maybe fold face up if you want to get a little respect or something.

depends a ton on what those terrible plays have been. Do they include opening light from EP? If so I think that this is a shove, if they don't then fold. Maybe fold face up if you want to get a little respect or something.
Seif's terrible plays never including opening under the gun. Can't fold face up because there are 4 people to act behind me.

Is UTG+1 the new player with 4K? You said UTG+2 just sat down with 4K.If so, he's committed so interesting why he didn't just shove 4K - Seif's range is pretty wide in what I've read so if it was just him, it'd be an easy shove with QQ. I probably shove even with the other guy in there as he's getting desperate with an M<10. With queens, I need a really good reason not to shove when it's less then 20 bbs.

Is UTG+1 the new player with 4K? You said UTG+2 just sat down with 4K.If so, he's committed so interesting why he didn't just shove 4K - Seif's range is pretty wide in what I've read so if it was just him, it'd be an easy shove with QQ. I probably shove even with the other guy in there as he's getting desperate with an M<10. With queens, I need a really good reason not to shove when it's less then 20 bbs.
sorry, you are correct. UTG+1 just sat down with 4k. Post edited. I thought he only raised to 3k to look stronger.
sorry, you are correct. UTG+1 just sat down with 4k. Post edited. I thought he only raised to 3k to look stronger.
Yeah, he wants to look strong but is he? Hard to say without any read. I still shove my queens there.

ok, i tanked for about 2 minutes. i really had no clue what to do. i really wanted to shove but in the end i decided that i should just fold and find a better spot because i had nothing invested in the pot. they both rolled over AK and i was kicking myself...until the A flopped. results oriented FTW. with zero reads on UTG+1 i think this is a really tough spot. i think the best play is a shove but i think it is very very close.

ok, i tanked for about 2 minutes. i really had no clue what to do. i really wanted to shove but in the end i decided that i should just fold and find a better spot because i had nothing invested in the pot. they both rolled over AK and i was kicking myself...until the A flopped. results oriented FTW. with zero reads on UTG+1 i think this is a really tough spot. i think the best play is a shove but i think it is very very close.
Those clowns could be betting that with anything. Shove your QQ. I think you have most of their range crushed.

I would have pushed here, knowing I needed a double up at some point and QQ is a good enough hand to do it. You could get a call from JJ or TT and are 4:1 to double your chip stack. Not to mention you have them both outstacked if you lose this pot. Every chip counts.I don't like your fold here, but I'm glad you got out b/c of the ace, haha. How did you do in the tourney? Did you find another double up spot?