Alan Cunningham is the greatest poker player the world has ever seen today.Since he hopped on the scene 8 years ago he has won 5 bracelets (in world series events) including two in one year I think?This is a phenomenal rate for a man not yet 30 and is eclipsed to surpass phil helmuth in 2019 all things considered.In 2006 he came 4th to Jamie gold in the main event and nearly won this event. People say he was the greatest at that table. So if talent had run over skill that day he would have had a slight advantage on Jamie gold and would have won the title.He will pick up a bracelet (in the world series) this year for sure. Hes just one of those professionals you just know will collect them.Much respect.Much love.

Alan Cunningham is the greatest luckboxe the world has ever seen today.Since he hopped on the scene 8 years ago he has luckboxed countless bracelets (in world series events) including two in one year I think?This is a phenomenal rate for a man not yet 30 and is eclipsed to surpass phil helmuth in 2019 all things considered.In 2006 he came 4th to Jamie gold in the main event and nearly luckboxed this event. People say he was the greatest luckbox at that table. Its just a shame that talent ran over luckboxing that day because his luckboxing had a huge advantage over Jamie gold and would have won the title.He will luckbox a bracelet (in the world series) this year for sure. Hes just one of those luckboxes you just know will collect them.Much respect.Much love.
FYP
Alan Cunningham is the greatest poker player the world has ever seen today.Since he hopped on the scene 8 years ago he has won 5 bracelets (in world series events) including two in one year I think?This is a phenomenal rate for a man not yet 30 and is eclipsed to surpass phil helmuth in 2019 all things considered.In 2006 he came 4th to Jamie gold in the main event and nearly won this event. People say he was the greatest at that table. So if talent had run over skill that day he would have had a slight advantage on Jamie gold and would have won the title.He will pick up a bracelet (in the world series) this year for sure. Hes just one of those professionals you just know will collect them.Much respect.Much love.
i really dont like you for some reason, but i cant quite put my finger on it....oh wait..yeah i remember why now
Because your a racist dog.You always talk to australians with your nose down.Ive seen you.
no he doesn't you just have to know how to talk to him.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HI CHROZZO
Because your a racist dog.You always talk to australians with your nose down.Ive seen you.
That's "You're a racist dog" you no good dirty aussie. You and are can be joined but it must have one of those small mark thingies in between you and re, near the top.
Seriously, this jopke account is getting old....
MAYBE THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABY!THE DINGO....ATE YOUR BABY!!!
haha i nearly ran over a dingo the other day up in the hills near here and all i could tihnk of was "A DINGO STOLE MY BABY"was laughing hysterically to myself in the car, was also wayyy over tired so what was funny at the time doesnt seem so now