I Have Much Respect For Jc Alvarado

, and by bragging he has a big TV.
You're so obsessed with that big tv arn't you?? Get over it, seriously. Successful people have big tv's, it goes with the territory. It's no biggie, bro... just embrace it.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should anyone? No one knows me, but yet you have all these people that make posts that i'm sure don't have a clue who we are talking about, but they defend him. If they want to blindly defend pple they dont know, thats their perogative. All i have done is put the facts on the table by quoting JC's own words to show his true character and what he is all about, which is using prejudicial spanish words to describe people he hates, and by bragging he has a big TV. If you know of anyone other poker pros that do that, please post their comments here and we can talk about how immature that stuff is.
Wait, am I not allowed to call people white trash anymore? Bad beat. I thought we were allowed to point out the low lifes in our own ethnic groups.I kinda agree with this noone guy though; one time JC called me a nit and it really hurt my feelings.
You're so obsessed with that big tv arn't you?? Get over it, seriously. Successful people have big tv's, it goes with the territory. It's no biggie, bro... just embrace it.
haha, no i'm comfortable with my 38' flat. It works well for me.
haha, no i'm comfortable with my 38' flat. It works well for me.
Damn, a 38 Foot Flat! It must work well for you.NOW, who's braggin'?