... Ok Srsly Stop Check-minraising

I've been seeing this a lot and I get so lost. For sake of argument we'll use the most recent hand.Played a few orbits, made some c-bets and won a few small pots... no significant hands have happened at the table since I've sat in.6-max $25NL Villain has $20, I cover.TN is in the CO with Q :club: Q :heart:Villain limps UTGfoldTN raises to $1.25all fold to villain who calls.Pot: $2.85Flop: 10 :ts 5 :D 3 :spade:Villain checksTN bets $2Villain raises to $4what do I do here? He's got about $15 left.

I've been seeing this a lot and I get so lost. For sake of argument we'll use the most recent hand.Played a few orbits, made some c-bets and won a few small pots... no significant hands have happened at the table since I've sat in.6-max $25NL Villain has $20, I cover.TN is in the CO with Q :club: Q :heart:Villain limps UTGfoldTN raises to $1.25all fold to villain who calls.Pot: $2.85Flop: 10 :ts 5 :D 3 :spade:Villain checksTN bets $2Villain raises to $4what do I do here? He's got about $15 left.
Meh, I raise to $9/10 and fold to a shove. I've seen this done with sets, but i've also seen it done with TP type hands.
This smells a lot like a draw 88 99 AT sooted. Raise to $10 and call any shove.
Do you think anything that C/R's and then 4-bet shoves we beat? Not sure if calling a shove after a 3-bet here is going to be good.
Do you think anything that LIMP CALLS PF, C/R's and then 4-bet shoves we beat? Yes. See above. The draw and AT (add JJ) will prob shove. The 88 99 will fold. If we're beaten (set, AA KK) oh well. Not sure if calling a shove after a 3-bet here is going to be good.
FYPWe have to call the shove.
FYPWe have to call the shove.
I was talking about the flop action. Check,bet,raise, and assuming hero raises and villain shoves, it's a C/R followed by a 4-bet shove by villain.

I just ship here if I'm playing HU. I want to be able to ship sets, draws and unimproved overs here and get some credit, so I just ship QQ when he minraises.

Do people give you credit at $25 NL? I ship it here, think this is a FD, AT etc way more often than a set.
yup if ti is a set you write a note on him and move on (you should write a note whatever he check min raises with IMO)
by ship it we mean 3-bet -> call shove or just shove? I'm assuming the former.
I don't know what other people are saying, but personally, I'm talking about literally sticking every dollar you have into the pot. With different stacks, I just 3bet/call the shove.

You cannot possibly raise his min bet to $9-10 like said above then fold to a shove if he only had $15ish to start from the flop. Push him in after the minraise.

Meh, I raise to $9/10 and fold to a shove. I've seen this done with sets, but i've also seen it done with TP type hands.
No way you can raise fold3-bet/call shove
I'm guessing you missed stack sizes because if you raise the amount you suggested it's only another $5-$6 to call a shove and there's almost $30 in the pot. No way you're folding there. This is top pair a great deal of the time at this limit.

I raise to 19.50 and if he shoves i'll just let my time run out/fold so that he knows i mean serious business about my overpairs, and that next time I might not be able to fold when he makes a move on me.edit: but at the same time, I'm letting him know I can fold getting 79:1 on a call, because when you're beat, you're beat.