I hope this is the right place for suggestions. I have been going through the small ball lessons in order, but it's a pain when your video finishes, and it takes you back to the first list with the first lesson. It would be more user friendly to stay on the list you're on after you finish the video.Another cool feature if possible, would be if you could bookmark a lesson, and maybe even put a little note on it in case you saw something in that particular video and would like to come back to it later.So far I am really enjoying the site though!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is the right place for suggestions. I have been going through the small ball lessons in order, but it's a pain when your video finishes, and it takes you back to the first list with the first lesson. It would be more user friendly to stay on the list you're on after you finish the video.Another cool feature if possible, would be if you could bookmark a lesson, and maybe even put a little note on it in case you saw something in that particular video and would like to come back to it later.So far I am really enjoying the site though!
+1

I watched two of Annette's video's last night and in the very first one, she said that if anyone had any requests to let her know. I'm fairly certain that she doesn't want every goob in the world emailing her, so is there a certain place we should send suggestions because I would love to here her narrate a tourney where she plays "blind". That would be awesome!!!

I watched two of Annette's video's last night and in the very first one, she said that if anyone had any requests to let her know. I'm fairly certain that she doesn't want every goob in the world emailing her, so is there a certain place we should send suggestions because I would love to here her narrate a tourney where she plays "blind". That would be awesome!!!
I've only watched maybe her first 2 videos also. Nothing big strategy wise yet, but I must say, I like her enthusiasm and that she really seems to want to try and do her best for these videos.

I just wanted to second the idea of bookmarking vids.What I would like would be a page of MY FAVOURITE VIDS, so if there was a vid I wanted to watch again later, I could just add it to MY FAVOURITE VIDS.This will be even more important when the site matures and adds additional content.

Not sure where else to put this, but under "Beginner's Strategy", please, please, please change "your" to "you're". :)Also, HU limit videos from Zach would pretty much make me join PokerVT immediately. I guess you could argue that's little incentive since I already joined, but it would still be super-awesome. (especially if Zach went on tilt during a lesson)Oh, also, when you're watching a section, it would be nice to have a "watch all" button like on a DVD so you don't watch a 30 second video and then go back to the main area, open the section and open the next video. I also reserve the right to be completely wrong about that option not currently existing.

one of Boosted J's vids don't worki think it is the 4th 5/10 NLHE vid. did anyone else find this?if so fixing it would be awesome :)thanks

Yeh ditto on the narrated blind tourney that'd be really interesting, along with a full lower limit tourney narration would be awesome (I tried adding her on facebook like she mentions but no joy so far :club:)I agree with all of OP's suggestions too

I'd *love* to see some more small stakes online cash with more commentary if possible..On the 'What's new' section, it'd be really handy to have the text linked to the vids, or have the sections they're in printed so you don't have to search around

After you do the exam, you get two sets of bar graphs. It is not immediately intuitive that by clicking on the "Poker Math" bar you get a new set of bar graphs on the right.When you click one of the individual bars on the right,[for example click the "Showdown Percentages"] you get the questions asked, the correct answer, and your answer. In the case where you are choosing a hand, or the answer is "All of the Above", it would be useful to have the choices, so I suggest a "choices" button so if there is any confusion, I can click the choices button, and see A, B, C, or D. Obviously no one will need to click the choices button for the true / false questions :club: .Every time the mouse goes over a button, you get this cool sci-fi noise ... cool right now but it is going to get real annoying over time. Add a few extra tones and randomize the noise. One of the random hoises can be chips riffling, for example.That is all for now ... early days yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion for content id like to see from either daniel,annette or adam..... I would love to see some 1 table SNG's 6max or full ring.....low limit buy in's as well as higher buy in's so we can see the differnece in play. Also, this may just be me but i am not much of a fan of two tables being played at the same time.....its harder to pick up on the flow of the table and with the smaller screens its hard to see things like chip counts etc....i think their analysis would be better explained and more in depth if they were just talking about the 1 table.Thanks

Also, this may just be me but i am not much of a fan of two tables being played at the same time.....its harder to pick up on the flow of the table and with the smaller screens its hard to see things like chip counts etc....i think their analysis would be better explained and more in depth if they were just talking about the 1 table.
I know what ya mean. I kinda like it mixed up, sometimes 2 tables works better leaving no dead air and more hand circumstances can be discussed.
Just a suggestion for content id like to see from either daniel,annette or adam..... I would love to see some 1 table SNG's 6max or full ring.....low limit buy in's as well as higher buy in's so we can see the differnece in play. Also, this may just be me but i am not much of a fan of two tables being played at the same time.....its harder to pick up on the flow of the table and with the smaller screens its hard to see things like chip counts etc....i think their analysis would be better explained and more in depth if they were just talking about the 1 table.Thanks
Just to let you know, and I posted this in my blog, but from now on I'm only single tabling (or using the hand replayer). I've also gotten a TON of requests for lower buyin material, so I'm going to be working on that. Thanks for the feedback guys-Adam
I've also gotten a TON of requests for lower buyin material, so I'm going to be working on that. Thanks for the feedback guys-Adam
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :club: Lookin fwd to it and the new BoostedJ stuff :ts

I think another idea that might be useful in the hand analysis section (real time, or private) would be to keep one of the player's cards undisclosed as the hand works out. This would give us a chance to compare how our analysis compares with those in the hand so we can see the differences in judgement. Maybe show the hand one time through in real time with no commentary and then another time with the commentary. Just an idea.

Negreanu's Custom Course on HoldemLesson Set: Turn Play, The Small Ball Way"Calling w/ Draw on Turn 10" <=========== Ok, I give up ... why is the "10" hung on the end here :icon_eh:Half way through the Video there is a great section where there are a flock of possible scenarios where an opponent checks or bets. Great! I paused the video, worked it out, than hit run. Naturally I did not get all of them right :D , so the video is a success ... I learned something :)There is an ANNOYING error that occurs when the word "Check" fades out to be replaced by the bet amount. Great effect, kudos to the design staff for the idea since is adds to the video interaction.Unfortunately :ts the original word "Check" does not fade out and you end up with "Check" and "bets 1,500" (the first example that comes up :club: ) superimposed for a mess.Easy fix, glad to help, please post high resolution pics of the 4th wsop bracelet on the fullcontactpoker website as an anwer to this post. :D

Here is another obv fix: :club: Adam Junglen:SUNDAY MILLIONS REPLAY July 2007All the sections are out of order :ts with part one parked on #19, etc ... please place in order. ty.BTW people, this JULY 2007 SUNDAY MILLIONS is the one that Adam won last year ( thereby lifting his status from poker 'serf' to poker master B) ) earning $198,922.80 by beating out 7,054 players :D .As of this date, Adam has a NET profit from tournaments on PokerStars of $256,470.61 (after entries & rake) with another NET profit of $26,761.07 in FullTiltPoker. He is playing under another name now in FullTiltPoker, so this www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb data may not be accurate to the penny, but at least he has good grounds to be talking, and the rest of us listening very, very carefully. That said ... he is a math guy when he plays, but we all forgive him (this time ...) :D Adam Junglen is aka AJunglen7 on PokerStars & A_Junglen on FullTiltPoker

Here is another obv fix: :club: Adam Junglen:SUNDAY MILLIONS REPLAY July 2007All the sections are out of order :ts with part one parked on #19, etc ... please place in order. ty.BTW people, this JULY 2007 SUNDAY MILLIONS is the one that Adam won last year ( thereby lifting his status from poker 'serf' to poker master B) ) earning $198,922.80 by beating out 7,054 players :D .As of this date, Adam has a NET profit from tournaments on PokerStars of $256,470.61 (after entries & rake) with another NET profit of $26,761.07 in FullTiltPoker. He is playing under another name now in FullTiltPoker, so this www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb data may not be accurate to the penny, but at least he has good grounds to be talking, and the rest of us listening very, very carefully. That said ... he is a math guy when he plays, but we all forgive him (this time ...) :D Adam Junglen is aka AJunglen7 on PokerStars & A_Junglen on FullTiltPoker
Just like to point out I still do play under A_Junglen on FTP, and have never played on any other s/n on FTP. I just don't play on FTP as much as I do on PS. Also when I chopped the 5k on PS they didn't include my 25k cash since we chopped, but who's counting?

During the Sunday Million commentary Adam mentions that he sometimes satellites into it as they can be good value - I'd love to see some vids on Satellite's into bigger $$ MTT's as i'll likely never have the roll to buy in direct, but would love a few shots to Satellite in and then use the Sunday Million vids for ref on how to play in the tournament itself :club: Just curious on what %age Adam cashes in the Million too?

I hope this is the right place for suggestions. I have been going through the small ball lessons in order, but it's a pain when your video finishes, and it takes you back to the first list with the first lesson. It would be more user friendly to stay on the list you're on after you finish the video.
This is something else that is on the "to do list" for the tech department. Also, they are working on allowing you to use the back browser without taking you all the way back to the hompage. I've received several comments about this particular issue.Believe me when I say everyones suggestions and comments are very important to us and are being discussed. Everyday time and effort is put into making Poker VT the best and most revolutionary poker training site period.