Advice From People Who Play As A Hobby With A Girlfriend...

In fact, here's someone else's graph. You can see how happy my girlfriend looks at the results. [x] My actual girlfriend[x] Mustache is real[x] Is results oriented

Acid_Knight Post Summary:I have an awesome girlfriend and I win lots of money playing poker. /bragEDIT: Actually, a good summary of most of Acid's posts. But if you ever want to hook up a post to the Acid_Knight Post Summary Generator, let me know. The A_KPSG is plugged in and ready to go.

EDIT: Actually, a good summary of most of Acid's posts. But if you ever want to hook up a post to the Acid_Knight Post Summary Generator, let me know. The A_KPSG is plugged in and ready to go.
I post brags and rants. Please give an example of what the A_KPSG would spit out if someone plays a hand in a ridiculously bad manner and sucks out on me.Thanks.
I post brags and rants. Please give an example of what the A_KPSG would spit out if someone plays a hand in a ridiculously bad manner and sucks out on me.Thanks.
This is going to be good.

A_KPSG says:I'm going to laugh like this is funny and show it to you, NOT AS A BAD BEAT, but as a point of hilarity, but really I am dying inside, I want to do a Jordan-iehoiefhoihgoerhg thing and yell "COME ON" and quite possibly break down and cry. Oh and I want you to acknowledge that I play perfect poker and that the poker gods have conspired against me now and always to make me the worst running player ever.But despite that, I also still win and my girlfriend is awesome and here's my graph for the day (I will send you an updated one after the next hand).

A_KPSG says:I'm going to laugh like this is funny and show it to you, NOT AS A BAD BEAT, but as a point of hilarity, but really I am dying inside, I want to do a Jordan-iehoiefhoihgoerhg thing and yell "COME ON" and quite possibly break down and cry. Oh and I want you to acknowledge that I play perfect poker and that the poker gods have conspired against me now and always to make me the worst running player ever.But despite that, I also still win and my girlfriend is awesome and here's my graph for the day (I will send you an updated one after the next hand).
A-Actually, I'll upgrade it to an A just because I think the combination of keys you mashed in the Jordan bit looks very similar to the keys he always hits, which I have no idea how he gets that combo.

Every time I go to Las Vegas I make sure to bring back something for my girlfriend. This way she doesn't dread my constant trips since she knows she's getting jewelry or something. She's seen me win and lose her monthly salary in an hour. At first it was really hard for her to comprehend, but now she understands that that's just the way it is.Serious word of advice - don't neglect your girlfriend solely for poker, unless you want to get rid of her :club:

I am trying to get back into the swing of things and was looking for suggestions on how you explain to your girlfriend about poker.... She is like I dont mind if you play as long as it doesn't become a habit where I lose 300-400 a month LOL.... I told her I just wouldn't tell her about my wins and losses and she was like I dont think so... Help. I wanna play.
Dude , insta dumpage.If you plan on playing move on ..... or try waterboarding.there are no other options imo.