6-max .10/.25 NLVillains like to... call preflop... like damn near anything... so after mashing the reload button I'm finally up at $45TN picks up A :ts A :club: UTGTN overraises bc they're all preflop stations to $1.50Villain 1 calls in MP with a stack of $15Villain 2 calls on the button with a stack of $55Villain 3 calls in the SB with a stack of $20Pot: $6.25Flop: K :D 8 :D 6 :club:SB instapots itTN?

If sb flopped the flush you are 68/32 underdogIf sb has a set of Kings, 6s or 8s you are a 65/35 underdogIf sb has two pair K8, say, you are in a 50/50If you shove the FE to villain 2 is pretty good and villain one actually calls less than sb pushed forI shove here... but I love to stack off with AcesGLJames

I'm torn between raising and calling here. Do we get more value by enticing one or both of the players behind us to call also? I think that we like having more players coming along for the ride. If we raise here, then it's less likely that someone with Kx or the naked Qc calls behind.With the NFD and an overpair, I like calling on the flop. Tough question is whether or not we call a shove on the turn if a non-club falls. As long as it's not a King, I'd call of on the turn since SB has less than 1/2 our stack.

TN?
Makes it 18.50 and doesn't fold no matter the action behind him.
I'm torn between raising and calling here. Do we get more value by enticing one or both of the players behind us to call also?
This was pretty much my question. Ty.

Shove, it makes you hand look more like a naked As plus if you call and an club hits the turn or the river no one in their right minds is gonna pay you off, i like shoving a lot better here.

I'd push and try to win it on the flop... if not at least you can make the nuts if you are behind.
but we're not bluffing. We want value.I mean I'm not against shoving, but I'd want to be called, personally.Anyways, I agree with NoBBiR

I would probably shove in this position as well. I've been in the same situation several times, it worked for the most part.