I Just Thought Of Something

Okay I just though of a really easy way to cheat on online poker.Buy in 1000 dollars for nine different accounts and have your friends control those accounts. Then all of them can buy into the same 1 table sit and go and then over time they will build up the acounts and then they can cash it in together.

Okay I just though of a really easy way to cheat on online poker.Buy in 1000 dollars for nine different accounts and have your friends control those accounts. Then all of them can buy into the same 1 table sit and go and then over time they will build up the acounts and then they can cash it in together.
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg
Um, okay. So all you're doing would be shipping that same $1k back and forth from one to the other at small chunks, and you'd be losing money to the entry fee.Did I miss something in this plan?
I'm in. I need 8 more. Any takers?
Um, okay. So all you're doing would be shipping that same $1k back and forth from one to the other at small chunks, and you'd be losing money to the entry fee.Did I miss something in this plan?
It seems crazy and really dumb, but remember that most amazing discoveries and acts of genius started out looking this way.-The earth is flat-Everything revolves around us-Evolution-E=MC2 - okay, this one still doesn't make any sense, meh.
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

LOL just realised how stupid this is. I originally thought he was talking about the scenari owhere everyone moves all in preflop on the first hand, 8 people get 2nd and 1 gets 1stDunno if I could call in the BB with aces here

LOL just realised how stupid this is. I originally thought he was talking about the scenari owhere everyone moves all in preflop on the first hand, 8 people get 2nd and 1 gets 1stDunno if I could call in the BB with aces here
huh?those darn brits, always drinkin' an' bein' silly.
Did I miss something in this plan?
You missed out on the *brilliance* of the OP's flaw-gic.C'mon everybody... this deserves a... :club: ...S L O W ... :ts ... C L A P... :D:D ... :4h ... :5c