poker forum challenge iv

Well I just stopped by the website and it appears there will be a new challenge on June 24, 2005 at 8pm EST. They've alse increased the prize pool up to $5000 for this freeroll with 1st place getting $1375. For those who didn't participate in the last PFC, you missed out on a lot of fun and a lot of FCP pride.http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not worth having to have that terrible Royal Vegas software infecting my PC *shudder*Besides, I suck at freerolls for some reason :club:

Hey poker_Bull. Warren Karp is a Jackass!!!!! Doesn't like new players and would hate on you if you were at his table cause your not an old timer like him. No Need to quote sshhhhhhiiiaaattt comin out of his mouth. Anyway, that quote comes out of most poker players' mouths so its not very original. Please delete and replace :wink:

Yes, this will be awesome. I'll try not to be "bubbly" this time.
Welcome back :)You've been missed!

:wall: Thats me thinking about this tournament... The most ridiculous Software and Tournament Structure known to man.Oh well... Lets all make a strong showing... Im sure we'll all be in the chatroom again going crazy during this tournament.Who's signed up for it already?

:wall: Thats me thinking about this tournament... The most ridiculous Software and Tournament Structure known to man.Oh well... Lets all make a strong showing... Im sure we'll all be in the chatroom again going crazy during this tournament.Who's signed up for it already?
says i'm already registered for it but I don't know if I can play in it because my dumbass friend is getting married and his bachelor party is that night I think.

Looks like I'm already registered; I guess if you played in the first one, they automatically register you in this one as well.Let's have FCP win it this time!

i'll be playing, but i'm still reppin the AJPoker...Love to you guys, but that's my league, and I will play for themBut the best of luck to FCP in the PFC...lol

How do you qualify to enter?does it cost any money if so how much?
It's a freeroll...no money needed to participate. You just have to register on the website and download Royal Vegas Poker.

cool beans, i'll be there this time

Yes, this will be awesome. I'll try not to be "bubbly" this time.
Thanks again for helping me cash while i only had 176 chips left with 31 players. :club: I'm sure you'll win it this time to make up for that disappointing finish.

I'll sign up this time. Who wants to refer me to the best deal for the Royal Vegas? PM me... and I'll sign up.

Well I just stopped by the website and it appears there will be a new challenge on June 24, 2005 at 8pm EST.  They've alse increased the prize pool up to $5000 for this freeroll with 1st place getting $1375.  For those who didn't participate in the last PFC, you missed out on a lot of fun and a lot of FCP pride.http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com
THat's cool10x 4 the info.see u in competition!