Problem With E-checks On Stars

Quick question: Do you need to first deposit using e-checks to withdraw using it?
I asked the same thing, didn't get a response really.I would think that if you emailed them and set it up through support then they could do it, but I don't know really.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have to complain?Cause I've been waiting almost a month from them now and got an email a week ago saying another 3-5 days, then today is the 5th day and I get ANOTHER email, saying another 7. WTF?? And no free money!
I too got an email saying I got $300...but its in my pending bonus account.Is there a way for them to give it to me immediately.

I've gotten mine yesterday from Poker Stars. I withdrew on 4/22But I HAVE NOT gotten my withdrawal from Full Tilt....I withdrew on 4/20????Heck the heck

nevermind found outI did get the 20% extra too, which was nice.

I asked the same thing, didn't get a response really.I would think that if you emailed them and set it up through support then they could do it, but I don't know really.
E-mail shipped, hopefully they'll work w/ me... even though paper checks have worked fine, any chance I can get lazier, I'm going for it.
It looks like my withdrawl finally hit my bank account today. It was supposed to be for an even $100, but the deposit was for $99.55. -shrug- Kinda weird.
Same....mine was missing .45 cents also.
Storage fees for them holding your money for you :club:

And I finally got my echeck withdrawal in my bank acct today. (initiated on 4/27)Requested and received 3 paper checks since then, paper checks FTMFW

And I finally got my echeck withdrawal in my bank acct today. (initiated on 4/27)Requested and received 3 paper checks since then, paper checks FTMFW
I find these terms highly offensive and I have sent the appropriate emails

I requested a cashout to be deposited into my checking on APRIL 28TH 2008 and still have received NOTHING as of May 19th. 22 Days and NOTHING. Canned responses to emails. I requested another cashout after that. This is BS. They are keeping out money for some reason. Are they going broke? What is the point of playing there anymore? There is NONE if you can't take your money off the table in a timely fashion.

I requested a cashout to be deposited into my checking on APRIL 28TH 2008 and still have received NOTHING as of May 19th. 22 Days and NOTHING. Canned responses to emails. I requested another cashout after that. This is BS. They are keeping out money for some reason. Are they going broke? What is the point of playing there anymore? There is NONE if you can't take your money off the table in a timely fashion.
sky-is-falling.jpg
UMMMM you should prob just chill out if you would have read my post above it said that I requested my cashout on the 27th and received it today. I'd guess that you get yours tomorrow.
  • 2 weeks later...