Problem With E-checks On Stars

I requested a cashout on 4/22 and haven't gotten it yet and having read this thread I didn't see a reason to email them. I haven't played in a bit and went to check my cashier and the number looked a bit high. So I checked my transfer history and saw 120 was transfered to me as echeck compensation! Once again stars shows they are the best!
Ooohh, $120 would be nice! I just noticed I had $20 extra for the same thing. Stars showing why they're the best user-friendly site on the net......now, for the weekend to come so I can start playing again!
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I requested a cashout on 4/22 and haven't gotten it yet and having read this thread I didn't see a reason to email them. I haven't played in a bit and went to check my cashier and the number looked a bit high. So I checked my transfer history and saw 120 was transfered to me as echeck compensation! Once again stars shows they are the best!
I just got a $20 'ECHECK COMPENSATION'weeeeeeeeeeeee
I just got a $20 'ECHECK COMPENSATION'weeeeeeeeeeeee
But what I'm wondering is, is this $20 just a bonus for the delay or are they gonna take it out of the $100 that I cashed out??
But what I'm wondering is, is this $20 just a bonus for the delay or are they gonna take it out of the $100 that I cashed out??
It's gotta be just a free $20. I didn't receive any kind of e-mail about it. In my case, the $100 had already cleared on their end, supposedly, so it couldn't be $20 taken out of my deposit.

I had some extra cash also.....then just got this.Free $96 bucks. I'll take it. Nice job by Stars imo, to do something b/c it has been SOOOOO long.Wish I had cashed more and not just what I needed for my car insurance!!!!!!!20% of a couple of grand woulda been real nice!Also, I like the bolded part below.Hello specbrad,In recognition of the inconvenience you have suffered with the delay in receiving your eCheck cashout we have credited your account with a bonus of 20% of the requested cashout amount. This amounts to a credit of $96.00 for your $480.00 eCheck cashout requested on 17-Apr-08. This credit can be found in your PokerStars Cashier History as "eCheck compensation". You may check this by logging on to the PokerStars Cashier followed by clicking on the History button. These funds are available to you now without any kind of restrictions or conditions. Regarding your missing cashout, we have been working hard with the processor to resolve this situation. The processor has informed us that the cashouts should start hitting players' bank accounts as of Monday May 12, or at the very latest on Tuesday, May 13. Please note that we are processing the oldest cashouts first so it is likely to take the next 5 - 10 business days for us to clear the backlog. If, despite all the assurances by the supplier, there won't be any concrete evidence that players start receiving their credits by end of day on Tuesday, May 13, we will then cancel all cashouts and re-credit players' accounts. Players will then be invited to use alternative withdrawal options including paper checks. Should such a re-credit take place you will receive further communication from us. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.Regards,PokerStars Payments Team

I had some extra cash also.....then just got this.Free $96 bucks. I'll take it. Nice job by Stars imo, to do something b/c it has been SOOOOO long.Wish I had cashed more and not just what I needed for my car insurance!!!!!!!20% of a couple of grand woulda been real nice!Also, I like the bolded part below.Hello specbrad,In recognition of the inconvenience you have suffered with the delay in receiving your eCheck cashout we have credited your account with a bonus of 20% of the requested cashout amount. This amounts to a credit of $96.00 for your $480.00 eCheck cashout requested on 17-Apr-08. This credit can be found in your PokerStars Cashier History as "eCheck compensation". You may check this by logging on to the PokerStars Cashier followed by clicking on the History button. These funds are available to you now without any kind of restrictions or conditions. Regarding your missing cashout, we have been working hard with the processor to resolve this situation. The processor has informed us that the cashouts should start hitting players' bank accounts as of Monday May 12, or at the very latest on Tuesday, May 13. Please note that we are processing the oldest cashouts first so it is likely to take the next 5 - 10 business days for us to clear the backlog. If, despite all the assurances by the supplier, there won't be any concrete evidence that players start receiving their credits by end of day on Tuesday, May 13, we will then cancel all cashouts and re-credit players' accounts. Players will then be invited to use alternative withdrawal options including paper checks. Should such a re-credit take place you will receive further communication from us. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.Regards,PokerStars Payments Team
good email all round. stars does know how to treat their customers.
This can definitly be looked at as a positive. Every time you use e-Checks and a problem occurs, you can get PS to cough up some more recompensation. So after a month or so, you have your withdrawn money + PS recompensation!
Uhh, WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!?!?PS rox. FTP wouldnt be able to do this because they're too busy staking the whole world.

Gotta say this is a class move on the part of PS. As soon as I started reading, I logged in and saw the $45 on my account. I never even e-mailed them asking about the delay.

I saw this topic when it started, and so I requested a paper cheque. Got my money in 3 days, and now I'm not sure if I would have rather waited...

It looks like my withdrawl finally hit my bank account today. It was supposed to be for an even $100, but the deposit was for $99.55. -shrug- Kinda weird.

It looks like my withdrawl finally hit my bank account today. It was supposed to be for an even $100, but the deposit was for $99.55. -shrug- Kinda weird.
Same....mine was missing .45 cents also.
yayyyyyyfinally got my cashout from 4/16!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeee
I got a bonus for $360 from Stars, but the cashouts still haven't showed up???Full Tilt hasn't updated me at all in the last couple of days????What the heck???
Mine still hasn't made it from May 7th...should I be worried?
Probably not. I just got mine today from April 18th, and they said they were going to do them in order, so expect it either tomorrow or Thursday, I would guess.
Probably not. I just got mine today from April 18th, and they said they were going to do them in order, so expect it either tomorrow or Thursday, I would guess.
Purely analyzing the time periods in question (About April 15-May 8 ... I include up to May 8 for them to get "caught up" to the 10 business day maximum they quote), and analzying the time period they gave, I would expect cashouts in about this time period:April 15-17=May 1318-20=May 1421-23=May 1524-26=May 1627-29=May 1930-May 2=May 203-5=May 216-8=May 22And then they are caught up again. This also gets it done 2 days earlier than the maximum, so it could take a day or two longer. Who knows though, posting here when you cashed out and when you got your cashout will help others further guess when they're getting their money.
Same thing happened to me on FTP and I got $300 for it. Wee.
Did you have to complain?Cause I've been waiting almost a month from them now and got an email a week ago saying another 3-5 days, then today is the 5th day and I get ANOTHER email, saying another 7. WTF?? And no free money!
Did you have to complain?Cause I've been waiting almost a month from them now and got an email a week ago saying another 3-5 days, then today is the 5th day and I get ANOTHER email, saying another 7. WTF?? And no free money!
At least they responded to you I have been waiting over a month sent multiple emails and no responses........
At least they responded to you I have been waiting over a month sent multiple emails and no responses........
It took awhile for the 2nd one after the initial 10 days passed. I just emailed again mentioning that PS is giving out compensation and that some FTP may or may not have gotten some as well. We'll see if I hear anything.