*calgary Flames* Fan Club

GO FLAMES GOI M Olol it rhymesmy opinion = flames in 7 here, then flames > canadians in 6 in cup finals

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gfythey dont even know what hockey is in california
and who are the Canadians? are they a team? sorry rab, I'm bored...
lol @ rabhe moved to calgary like a month ago, now he's a lifelong fanrofl
olololol3 mthsandflames wer ealways my #2 team behind either the habs or leafs
1. Habs2. Leafs3. #2 team[ ] makes sense
lol, i was a habs fan from birth til they f'd over roy, then became a leafs fan, and switched back to the habs last year.. thus 1/2
lol, i was a habs fan from birth til they f'd over roy, then became a leafs fan, and switched back to the habs last year.. thus 1/2
wow. you sir are not even close to being a Habs fan, but the Cabadiens accept your support. Wait, this a Calgary thread.Ya definitely not a habs fans.
GO FLAMES GOI M Olol it rhymesmy opinion = flames in 7 here, then flames > canadians in 6 in cup finals
**** the faggy flames, sorry imo
gfythey dont even know what hockey is in california
uhhh yes we do. the sharks lead in attendance almost every year. and we have one of the most loyal fan bases in all of hockey. its nuts.

Yeh, the General might have been a bit off there. But San Jose does have a higher attendance than some notable franchises. Edmonton, Chicago, Boston for example.

I've lived in Calgary 30 yrs.....I was here way back when the Flames came from Atlanta. The Lanny McDonald days. I'm glad to see this thread, although it looks like there's maybe 3 of us (Flames fans) on the whole site. lol.Obv not too happy with the state of this series......Sunday should be interesting. GO FLAMES!!!

They're showing the Ducks/Stars game here on the freaking VS channel. Whatever that is. Wish I could get the Flames and root them on to a game 6 win to tie the series. gl Flames

That was a perfect game. It makes you wonder where those guys go sometimes. The red mile lives on for awhile longer. I would like to see something the NHL would not... Montreal vs Calgary in the Cup again.