Villain is 24/17/2.8 over about 5k hands. My image is probably quite LAG.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $51.05CO: $10.25Button: $65.35SB: $55.90BB: $19.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A :5c T :club:Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: Q :D 5 :D A :4h ($7.5, 4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.Turn: A :ts ($22.5, 3 players)Hero bets $13, CO calls all-in $3.5, Button calls.River: J :D ($52, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $33, Sidepot 1: $19)Hero...(I have $31 left)What is his range here, and do you shove, c/c or c/f?

the only hand I can see him having here that beats you is AJ. I think a c/c is the best way to get value because you might be able to pick off a bluff from a busted FD. Any hand that would call a value bet on your part will bet the river anyways and if he has a busted draw and checks behind he wouldnt have called anything anyways.

Villain is 24/17/2.8 over about 5k hands. My image is probably quite LAG.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $51.05CO: $10.25Button: $65.35SB: $55.90BB: $19.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A :5c T :club:Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: Q :D 5 :D A :4h ($7.5, 4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.Turn: A :ts ($22.5, 3 players)Hero bets $13, CO calls all-in $3.5, Button calls.River: J :D ($52, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $33, Sidepot 1: $19)Hero...(I have $31 left)What is his range here, and do you shove, c/c or c/f?
i'm strongly considering c/fing here if he shoves. Not saying you should but it's not an auto c/c. As played, checking here is the best option imo. hey simo, u're the pEV expert right? :3h Wanna give me some advice on how to use pEV to find leaks in my game? =))
the only hand I can see him having here that beats you is AJ. I think a c/c is the best way to get value because you might be able to pick off a bluff from a busted FD. Any hand that would call a value bet on your part will bet the river anyways and if he has a busted draw and checks behind he wouldnt have called anything anyways.
agreed

I checked, and he bet $32.5. I had $31.30 left. Any thoughts on what that means in general, as opposed to just shoving? Do you call? FWIW, I assume he 3-bets AK and AQs preflop pretty much every time.

hey simo, u're the pEV expert right? :club: Wanna give me some advice on how to use pEV to find leaks in my game? =))
Ya, no problem. A little busy tonight, but should be around tomorrow pretty much all day (I'm at ET+5).AIM/MSN are on my profile page, or you could email/PM me screenshots or whatever.If you're after just a few hints, unfortunately it's not really as simple as saying "filter for X, you should see this happen, now filter for Y, you should see something else."Different playing styles can cause massively different graphs for the same filters, and I expect yours will cause more problems than most.
I checked, and he bet $32.5. I had $31.30 left. Any thoughts on what that means in general, as opposed to just shoving? Do you call?
I sometime do that when I know I am ahead and most of the other player's chips are already in the pot.In this case it could very well be him trying to bluff you of that side pot, as your turn bets did not represented a great deal of strength. AJ makes sense... not strong enough to raise the flop... definately sticking around at the turn and filling up on the river.AQ might have raised flop but plays turn equivalently passive.I check fold here, not seeing anything I beat but a bluff.
I checked, and he bet $32.5. I had $31.30 left. Any thoughts on what that means in general, as opposed to just shoving? Do you call? FWIW, I assume he 3-bets AK and AQs preflop pretty much every time.
FWIW, i think most online tards bet less than your stack when they want a call and more than your stack when they want a fold.
It's usually a player trying to induce a call...Plus we have an all in player... not much equity for him in bluffing...If you're calling it's in hopes to split the pot... yeah I dump this :club: (only on the forum... LOLZ I HAZ TRIPS!)