Poker Quiz Question?

World Series of Poker, Main Event. They're 750 players left and you have 75k in chips (700 Payout). The table has been Loose-Aggressive.The blinds are 2k/4k with a 200 ante. UTG (60k stack) raise to 12k, the player next to him moves in for 100k. Another players in middle position moves all-in for 80k. The player on the button is Phil Ivey sitting with 1 million in chips and says 'Lets Gamble, All-in.' Its folded around to the big blind where you hold: KKWhat should you do? All-in OR Fold
lets see it goes raise, reraise all in, call all in, and another reraise all in, you definately fold. there is an old saying that says the third raise is always aces. although thats not always true it is pretty close
lets see it goes raise, reraise all in, call all in, and another reraise all in, you definately fold. there is an old saying that says the third raise is always aces. although thats not always true it is pretty close
BFI (bolded for importance) Do you see why?

In the interests of extracting some life out of this thread could Vick12 and GeneralGeeWhizz be the next two to post and no one else. That way I can really study the details of their always exquisite posts without having to use the mouse.Many thanks.

World Series of Poker, Main Event. They're 750 players left and you have 75k in chips (700 Payout). The table has been Loose-Aggressive.The blinds are 2k/4k with a 200 ante. UTG (60k stack) raise to 12k, the player next to him moves in for 100k. Another players in middle position moves all-in for 80k. The player on the button is Phil Ivey sitting with 1 million in chips and says 'Lets Gamble, All-in.' Its folded around to the big blind where you hold: KKWhat should you do? All-in OR Fold
FOLD...Three of the four callers have you covered...I'm certain that one of those three woke up with AA. Hopefully, Ivey has the rockets and takes them out...

wow! this is so interseting. but listen to this: what if you are in the wsop ME playin Phil Ivey heads up for the win. You are in the button and you got him covered. You pick up 2cQh (your favourite hand) and makes it standard 13,5xBB. You know Ivey feels a bit uncomfortable playin you HU since you are such a skilled player. So you break him with a sick stare down and he goes totally insane. He instashoves and starts to chew on his hole cards like a madman. He even swallows em. Then he jumps up on the table and kick the dealer in the throat. After that he goes back to his "I-don't-really-give-a-shit"-mode and sits his ass down. Now, what would you do?

wow! this is so interseting. but listen to this: what if you are in the wsop ME playin Phil Ivey heads up for the win. You are in the button and you got him covered. You pick up 2cQh (your favourite hand) and makes it standard 13,5xBB. You know Ivey feels a bit uncomfortable playin you HU since you are such a skilled player. So you break him with a sick stare down and he goes totally insane. He instashoves and starts to chew on his hole cards like a madman. He even swallows em. Then he jumps up on the table and kick the dealer in the throat. After that he goes back to his "I-don't-really-give-a-shit"-mode and sits his ass down. Now, what would you do?
Open Farrell on the flop obv.
Top 2 Funny things I have heard today1.drcossack ( Scranton)2.This post :club::ts:D
Not bad, not bad at all.
Call the floor and ask that Ivey be given a 10 minute cool down penalty or at least be given a verbal warning.

What chgcocubs99 wrote:

Have you seen Vick12's sig?/discussion
jessica2ee0.gifWhat I read:
Have you seen Vick12's avatar?/discussion
av-8599.jpgI LOL'dPs... you guys need to stop bumping this thread (crap!)