Just A Question That Was On My Mind

Incorrect.
Actually the dictionary says it's both.I don't agree with it, but that's what it says.I can't see how it could possibly mean 2 different things, but what can you do?In any case, Bi means twice, not "every other". I know that my definition is right... people just misuse it all the time. (Unless you ask the dictionary, then we're all right.)
Actually the dictionary says it's both.I don't agree with it, but that's what it says.I can't see how it could possibly mean 2 different things, but what can you do?In any case, Bi means twice, not "every other". I know that my definition is right... people just misuse it all the time. (Unless you ask the dictionary, then we're all right.)
I get paid every two weeks and 4 times a year I get that 'extra check' so every two weeks is definitely not bi-monthly
I get paid every two weeks and 4 times a year I get that 'extra check' so every two weeks is definitely not bi-monthly
Damn you and your holes. Only works with months though.Well it sure as hell applies to Bi-Yearly or Bi-Annually. That doesn't mean once every other year. As well as bi-weekly still meaning twice a week.
Actually the dictionary says it's both.I can't see how it could possibly mean 2 different things, but what can you do?
Sadly, at some point, dictionaries decided that it was their job to describe language as opposed to prescribing language. As such, the dictionary is sadly not the best arbiter of such a dispute. This is why 'of' is occasionally defined as a synonym for the contraction 've and why ironic is occasionally defined as coincidental. You have the descriptivists of the world to thank for all the contradictory and incorrect definitions contained in your dictionary.From what I can tell (and i am not certain), biweekly originally meant once every two weeks and semiweekly meant twice per week, although this strikes me somewhat counterintuitive.
Sadly, at some point, dictionaries decided that it was their job to describe language as opposed to prescribing language. As such, the dictionary is sadly not the best arbiter of such a dispute. This is why 'of' is occasionally defined as a synonym for the contraction 've and why ironic is occasionally defined as coincidental. You have the descriptivists of the world to thank for all the contradictory and incorrect definitions contained in your dictionary.From what I can tell (and i am not certain), biweekly originally meant once every two weeks and semiweekly meant twice per week, although this strikes me somewhat counterintuitive.
Agreed, and I was thinking about this... and haven't researched it, but could it be that Bi-Weekly is the only exception, because months aren't exactly 4 weeks, and that's why it's supposedly 'both meanings' and that in all the other time frames, that it does mean what I was implying?Like since you can't say Bi-Monthly, because of the amount of days, they just took that phrase out and made Bi-Weekly have 2 meanings... but in every other case it means "Twice per".Seems plausible, but I didn't go looking for definitions for each term.

btw, i think bi-weekly means twice a weekand dude, you shower once every two weeks?!? That's gross. What's your job? once a week is the bare minimum imo.

btw, i think bi-weekly means twice a weekand dude, you shower once every two weeks?!? That's gross. What's your job? once a week is the bare minimum imo.
Please spread this advice to the rest of Europe

Why do the only checks I get come from an offshore gaming site?I should be getting a paycheck of some sort imo.Even if I don't have a real job.It's probably because i'm white.

so heres the situation.........i pretty much live in my room with real life person contact kept to the minimum so the only real reason i need to shower would be if i start smelling myself and it repusles methis event happends on average once every 2 weeks so i deal with the situation, sometims i neglect my belly button, but even if i dont i still have the same problem.is there any special shampoo for this..kinda like lice shampoo

requested name change (6:42:26 PM): dlolrequested name change (6:44:20 PM): call of duty version four/?ah2388 (6:44:35 PM): couple minutesrequested name change (6:44:47 PM): i just pleasured myselfrequested name change (6:44:52 PM): before i got onto aimrequested name change (6:45:07 PM): and didnt have anything to clean up with so i used my boxersrequested name change (6:45:12 PM): and now i have no underwearah2388 (6:45:42 PM): yeaah2388 (6:45:45 PM): i needed to know thatah2388 (6:45:45 PM): imorequested name change (6:46:33 PM): just trying to start conversationrequested name change=ptspecial