Just had the misfortune of watching a few minutes of the Big Bang theory waiting for the NCAA championship to start. Do the people who write that show actually think its funny? Or are they just willing to turn out a pile of crap to make a buck? Willing to accept mediocrity in their work, like the rest of us? Just wondering

I've never heard of it, but based on the title I'm thinking it's a show about three big beautiful women who are roommates, and their various romantic trysts with men who love big beautiful women (hilarity ensues).Narrated by Stephen Hawking.Fuck, I'd watch that show every week.edit: I'm thinking of it sort of like a Three's Company thing, except instead of John Ritter with two hot chicks it's one skinny chick with two BBWs, and instead of Mr. Roper it's Stephen Hawking. I may or may not be high.

I actually think this show is awesome. Sheldon and Wolowitz are just hilarious.Have yet to see tonight's episode though. Will after the game, as I have taped it.

I've never heard of it, but based on the title I'm thinking it's a show about three big beautiful women who are roommates, and their various romantic trysts with men who love big beautiful women (hilarity ensues).Narrated by Stephen Hawking.Fuck, I'd watch that show every week.edit: I'm thinking of it sort of like a Three's Company thing, except instead of John Ritter with two hot chicks it's one skinny chick with two BBWs, and instead of Mr. Roper it's Stephen Hawking. I may or may not be high.
I like the sound of this. I may or may not get high.
I actually think this show is awesome. Sheldon and Wolowitz are just hilarious.Have yet to see tonight's episode though. Will after the game, as I have taped it.
To each his own.
Tonight was a rerun, sorry.I also think this show is pretty clever and amusing. Glad it's finally back.
I liked it before the strike. It lost me 14 minutes into it's return. I deleted the season pass.
really? I'm still watching it. I think it's as funny as ever.