Kenny Tran Owned My Soul

FullTiltPoker Game #5889790516: Table Snub (heads up) - $10/$20 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:12:33 ET - 2008/04/03Seat 1: Kenny Tran ($2,368.50)Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 ($2,020)Kenny Tran posts the small blind of $10IHaveAStrong9 posts the big blind of $20The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [Kd Ts]Kenny Tran raises to $60IHaveAStrong9 calls $40*** FLOP *** [6h 5c 2d]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran bets $90IHaveAStrong9 raises to $260Kenny Tran calls $170*** TURN *** [6h 5c 2d] [Ad]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran checks*** RIVER *** [6h 5c 2d Ad] [6c]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran has 15 seconds left to actKenny Tran bets $320IHaveAStrong9 has 15 seconds left to actIHaveAStrong9 raises to $1,700, and is all inKenny Tran has 15 seconds left to actKenny Tran has requested TIMEKenny Tran calls $1,380*** SHOW DOWN ***IHaveAStrong9 shows [Kd Ts] a pair of SixesKenny Tran shows [Td Th] two pair, Tens and SixesKenny Tran wins the pot ($4,039.50) with two pair, Tens and SixesIHaveAStrong9 adds $2,000*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4,040 | Rake $0.50Board: [6h 5c 2d Ad 6c]Seat 1: Kenny Tran (small blind) showed [Td Th] and won ($4,039.50) with two pair, Tens and SixesSeat 2: IHaveAStrong9 (big blind) showed [Kd Ts] and lost with a pair of Sixes

FullTiltPoker Game #5889790516: Table Snub (heads up) - $10/$20 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:12:33 ET - 2008/04/03Seat 1: Kenny Tran ($2,368.50)Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 ($2,020)Kenny Tran posts the small blind of $10IHaveAStrong9 posts the big blind of $20The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [Kd Ts]Kenny Tran raises to $60IHaveAStrong9 calls $40*** FLOP *** [6h 5c 2d]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran bets $90IHaveAStrong9 raises to $260Kenny Tran calls $170*** TURN *** [6h 5c 2d] [Ad]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran checks*** RIVER *** [6h 5c 2d Ad] [6c]IHaveAStrong9 checksKenny Tran has 15 seconds left to actKenny Tran bets $320IHaveAStrong9 has 15 seconds left to actIHaveAStrong9 raises to $1,700, and is all inKenny Tran has 15 seconds left to actKenny Tran has requested TIMEKenny Tran calls $1,380*** SHOW DOWN ***IHaveAStrong9 shows [Kd Ts] a pair of SixesKenny Tran shows [Td Th] two pair, Tens and SixesKenny Tran wins the pot ($4,039.50) with two pair, Tens and SixesIHaveAStrong9 adds $2,000*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4,040 | Rake $0.50Board: [6h 5c 2d Ad 6c]Seat 1: Kenny Tran (small blind) showed [Td Th] and won ($4,039.50) with two pair, Tens and SixesSeat 2: IHaveAStrong9 (big blind) showed [Kd Ts] and lost with a pair of Sixes
meh....at first I thought this was a sicko kenny call....then I thought what is he afraid of? I don't know how you play, or how you've been playing but 64 or 63 seem like the only hands that beat him, I don't know if you c/r those though. Also, kenny doesn't seem to like the fold option. And also, that is actually a pretty sick Vbet, the call is more standard than the V-bet imo. PS I'm drunk so I might be way off.
meh....at first I thought this was a sicko kenny call....then I thought what is he afraid of? I don't know how you play, or how you've been playing but 64 or 63 seem like the only hands that beat him, I don't know if you c/r those though. Also, kenny doesn't seem to like the fold option. And also, that is actually a pretty sick Vbet, the call is more standard than the V-bet imo. PS I'm drunk so I might be way off.
You are pretty much correct when you say this.PS I am also drunk, and very high so I AM way off
that's one of the sickest beats I've seen, ever......J

Would you not repop preflop if you did have an Ace in your hand? Would you play middle pair on this flop passively or aggressively? Would your raise size be that big on the river with a straight, a boat, or just trips? Why don't you post hands in the NLHE anymore? :club: or am i just blind?

Would you not repop preflop if you did have an Ace in your hand? Would you play middle pair on this flop passively or aggressively? Would your raise size be that big on the river with a straight, a boat, or just trips? Why don't you post hands in the NLHE anymore? :club: or am i just blind?
1) This is 10/20. I don't play that high so I may not be qualified to say this with certainty, but pretty sure players that have made it to that level mix it up enough where you can't make a blanket statement like this, like, ever.2) Not sure why I put a #1 since I don't really have a #2

i dont see how kenny thought at any point in the hand he was behind, unless you raisesd the flop with ace high, and in that case hes getting your money in a few hands anyways

1) This is 10/20. I don't play that high so I may not be qualified to say this with certainty, but pretty sure players that have made it to that level mix it up enough where you can't make a blanket statement like this, like, ever.2) Not sure why I put a #1 since I don't really have a #2
Ok, you really blew my mind with that one. :club:

I don't think you could've played this hand much worse, on EVERY street besides pf is alright.

My software comes with a fold button. If yours is equipped with it, you should have used it here.

These types of hands happen all the time @ higher limits.