God I Hate The Spurs

I'm actually one of those freaks that would enjoy a Spurs-Pistons final.
ewwwwww. seriously though, I do not expect to see either of these teams in the final. I think a couple teams are just flat out better than San Antonio in the west.....their role players are ancient at this point....not sure how much they get out of Finley, Bowen, Kurt Thomas, etc. I like the Lakers better (and as much grief as I give Lois....I think Shaq does make the Suns match up better with the Spurs than before.....though they will miss Marion against LA).in the East, I love the celts. The Pistons are gassed by the Conf. Finals every year for 3 years running now......I dont see this year going any different (assuming they can even get by the Cavs....not a gimme in my mind).
in the East, I love the celts. The Pistons are gassed by the Conf. Finals every year for 3 years running now......I dont see this year going any different (assuming they can even get by the Cavs....not a gimme in my mind).
The Pistons are much deeper this year though; the bench has played well all season, giving the starters much more rest than in previous years.
The Pistons are much deeper this year though; the bench has played well all season, giving the starters much more rest than in previous years.
This is true but I think the Celtics are still the better team this year.
true but I assume this will be offset by their core being even older than last year. and what jadaki said....
This is true but I think the Celtics are still the better team this year.
I agree with this, I just think that the Pistons will be a bit better rested than in previous years.