1 Hour 20 Minutes Into The 10r On Tilt.

Full Tilt Poker Game #5822823392: $15,000 Guarantee (Rebuy) (43626609), Table 37 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:51:02 ET - 2008/03/28Seat 1: gazoom (10,107)Seat 2: vtlaxer09 (14,439)Seat 3: Suicide King007 (24,503)Seat 4: ReyOfSpades (4,400)Seat 5: SEELAND (11,790)Seat 6: frank38 (6,846)Seat 8: FIush_ing (3,600)Seat 9: SkaDoodle (13,840)ReyOfSpades posts the small blind of 60SEELAND posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vtlaxer09 [Qd Qc]frank38 has 15 seconds left to actfrank38 foldsFIush_ing foldsSkaDoodle has 15 seconds left to actSkaDoodle is sitting outSkaDoodle has timed outSkaDoodle foldsgazoom foldsvtlaxer09 raises to 360Suicide King007 foldsReyOfSpades foldsSEELAND calls 240*** FLOP *** [4s Kd 9s]SEELAND bets 240vtlaxer09 raises to 600SEELAND calls 360*** TURN *** [4s Kd 9s] [9d]SEELAND bets 600vtlaxer09 calls 600*** RIVER *** [4s Kd 9s 9d] [6h]rwscon1999 sits downrwscon1999 adds 9,110SEELAND has 15 seconds left to actSEELAND bets 1,080SkaDoodle has returnedvtlaxer09 has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09:?avg. chips is about 8500 chipsalso.. what do u think about flop/turn play?

I dont like the flop raise. Hes already told you hes strong with his bet, the raise its an expensive way to find out hes really strong. Turn is a spew, fold the river.
last time i checked a minbet on the flop from a cc oop is not a sign of strength.... turn i think i have to call mainly because our hand is so underrepped... at least imo... i think i should have made the raise on the flop a bit larger though.
last time i checked a minbet on the flop from a cc oop is not a sign of strength.... turn i think i have to call mainly because our hand is so underrepped... at least imo... i think i should have made the raise on the flop a bit larger though.
Probe bets are generally not weak hands, they are average hands...like TP/weak kicker. Stacks are too big for it to be a blocker bet, he'd just semi-bluff with a draw. As you said your flop raise is too small to have any value at all except to build a pot in a hand that youre not certain where you stand.I dont think your hand is particularly underrepped. PF raise, flop reraise on the smallish side looks exactly like a pair <KK. Unless he has JJ or TT it really doesnt matter what pair you have because if he has anything less than 99 he's shutting down anyway.

Most of the time when I see someone donk bet the flop, he's usually weak. I would have raised more on the flop to price out the one card flush draw and to show more strength - your small raise looks weak.When he fires that small bet on the turn, I think that you either have to raise or fold. I'd raise if I think that he's capable of folding TP with an ok kicker; otherwise, I'd get out. With no reads, I fold the turn.

I dont like the flop raise. Hes already told you hes strong with his bet, the raise its an expensive way to find out hes really strong. Turn is a spew, fold the river.
People leading into the PF raiser are generaly FOS imo.I'm not sure about raising the flop, i'd be more inclined to raise it with JT than QQ here as we can win at a showdown with QQ and call him down if he bets weak. I'd probably call the flop, call a fair few turn cards/bets, and muck for a river bet if we don't think he's capable of three-barelling. As played, i don't really see how we can call that turn as we're really beating nothing and there's a high chance we're going to be facing a river bet which we really can't call.

I think folding on the flop is weak, but I"m not sure if it's better to just call or raise. If you're going to raise, you need to raise bigger, get villain off midpair or a flush draw. Turn call is fine. You're in position on the bettor and he didn't bet much. River is a fold. Top pair goot, midpair that turned lucky goot, some sort of boat goot.

i would say if you were gonna raise...you needed to raise more than that. but since you did....run away. you hit a nice hand, bad flop. try again on a different hand.