• A place where I rarely contribute about poker
  5. 5. F C P is ...

• I am under 21
    • 21 to 25
    • 25 to 30
    • 30 to 35
    • 35 to 40
    • over 40

QFT.Also, I've had more fun in the last 6 months on FCP than ever before. I've also goofed off much more and "contributed" much less.
That a boy!31860-2.jpgI like you!
Shouldn't you be doing some number crunching ??
cant at work (which stinks cause its when I have most of my 'free' time lolI have a softball board meeting tonight and will get it done sometime after that, unless the severe drinking kicks in which is quite possible. :club:

i kinda miss how the site was before the poker room blew this place up. I am glad that things have gotten bigger for a couple reasons, but some things have just gotten out of hand.

My 26th birthday was the hardest for me because when you fill out survey I had just jumped from the 18-25 category to the 26-35 category.....36 is going to suck more!Oh and Scott I didn't vote because your poll doesn't make sense the way its constructed.

My 26th birthday was the hardest for me because when you fill out survey I had just jumped from the 18-25 category to the 26-35 category.....36 is going to suck more!Oh and Scott I didn't vote because your poll doesn't make sense the way its constructed.
Yeah, I'm at 26 now, gonna be 27 in July, which puts me in 'Late 20's' or 'Pushing 30'... not cool.
Agreed.. I thought I was one of the older ones :club:
I'm still on the older end of the scale but I never had any clue there were more than 4 or 5 people older than me on this forum.
I'm still on the older end of the scale but I never had any clue there were more than 4 or 5 people older than me on this forum.
You're just too immature to realize it.
I can't believe there are so many ****ing old people here. Hell, I'm a young whippersnapper.
no you aren't. You're just trying to hide the fact that you're over 40.
You're just too immature to realize it.
It's cool that I can act my age now though. No more having to "hip up" my lingo. I worked hard on that stuff. Such a relief.
It's cool that I can act my age now though. No more having to "hip up" my lingo. I worked hard on that stuff. Such a relief.
You wouldn't have to learn all that "hip lingo" if your screen name was RDawg instead, then it would've just been assumed that you were younger.
You wouldn't have to learn all that "hip lingo" if your screen name was RDawg instead, then it would've just been assumed that you were younger.
Foiled again by those pesky kids and that damn dawg.
I can assure you. it feels much worse being in the "older than dirt" over 40 group :ts
I know what you mean :D. Though I didn't think there'd be as many as there are in that catagory. I've been married longer than some of these guys have been alive. :club: