I'd say that we earned the easy region by being the #1 overall seed and being the most outstanding and consistent team all year. If you're not down for the LL that's fine, but I'd be willing to bet if both make the national title game.
It took the most outstanding and consistent team double overtime to beat a bottom feeder in the WCHA.
Interesting Fact. I really only wanted to spout off, not wager any money. If we meet heads up i will be busy doing something, and wont be able to bet with you. But if we somehow end up winning, or UM gets doomswitched, I will be on here saying I called it all along. Thats reasonable yes??
FYP
QFMFT, I really, really wish I could get a hockey player to blow my left nut
FYPI think hockey fans are the best. They have their own forum on here and still find a way to hijack a movie thread about people counting cards and turn it into a college hockey pissing contest. AWESOME!

Let me know the next time ND beats BC in the tournament. Been a while, hasn't it?

You going to be an ass to me again if I remind you that I still hate UND?The gophers looked REAL good this weekend.
They better be.
ypu guys have that mac pacioretty kid right, i heard good things about him.McDonough too no?
Pacioretty's on our team, he's a very solid player, he'll probably be the best on our team starting next year.Mcdonough doesn't play for us, I've never heard of him before.

Well I used to go to a lot of UIC Flames games when I was in high school - yes University of Illinois at Chicago had a team.Shows you how old I'm getting - LFTI just looked - they actually have a team again. hmmmmmm maybe not that old