My Last Hours

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to some, yes. But dont worry, my father, Satan, likes you, Hank. So you need not fear me.
In the beginningGood always overpowered the evilsOf all man's sins...But in timeThe nations grew weakAnd our cities fell to slumsWhile evil stood strongIn the dusts of hellLurked the blackest of hatesFor he whom they fearedAwaited them... Now many many lifetimes laterLay destroyed, beaten, beaten down,Only the corpses of rebelsAshes of dreamsAnd blood stained streetsIt has been written"Those who have the youthHave the future"So come now, children of the beastBe strongAnd Shout at the Devil
I like you both (SA21 and hang) but I'm not sure which of you is a bigger drama queen
The instigator emerges from the shadows carrying his instrument of death. Be gone, for now is not the time of my demise. I shall not hide. I will find you when the time is right and you can finish what you have started. So sheath thy sword and hold thy tongue.
I like you both (SA21 and hang) but I'm not sure which of you is a bigger drama queen
the one in the dress and lipsti...no that doesn't work either.
The instigator emerges from the shadows carrying his instrument of death. Be gone, for now is not the time of my demise. I shall not hide. I will find you when the time is right and you can finish what you have started. So sheath thy sword and hold thy tongue.
OK i lied. you are definitely the bigger drama queen
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
What movie is this from again?

Thanks for the memorysOf things I can't forgetJourneys on a jetOur wond'rous week in MartiniqueAnd Vegas and rouletteHow lucky I wasAnd thanks for the memorysOf summers by the seaDawn in WaikikiWe had a pad in LondonBut we didn't stop for teaHow cozy it wasNow since our breakup I wake upAlone on a gray morning-afterI long for the sound of your laughterAnd then I see the laugh's on meBut thanks for the memorysOf every touch a thrillI've been through the millI've lived a lot and learned a lotYou loved me not and stillI miss you so muchThanks for the memorysOf how we used to jogEven in a fogThat barbecue in MalibuAway from all the smogHow rainy it wasThanks for the memorysOf letters I destroyedBooks that we enjoyedTonight the way things lookI need a book by Sigmund FreudHow brainy he wasGone are those evenings on BroadwayTogether we'd go to a great showBut now I begin with the late showAnd wish that youWere watching, tooI know it's a fallacyThat grown men never cryBaby, that's a lieWe had our bed of rosesBut forgot that roses dieAnd thank you so much