justblaze this is for you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im done for the night. splash, you clearly are an absolute farce of a man. here, my Empire name is justblaze112, my party name is smellmuth, my fulltilt name is smellmuth, my stars name is smellmuth, my pokerchamps name is justblaze15. if you want to play me you know where to find me. Until then, STFU.
i love how you think your pinning me for backing out. lolgood luck to ya
He is. You are the one making things difficult and/or backing out.Can you not see this? I'm just being logical. You were online when blaze was on stars, because you posted here. Then you never showed up. Then when he logged off you posted that he wasn't on there. He got back on there. You had something to do. You conveniently post here whenever he is not on Stars, it seems. C'mon Splash. I'm sure you're better than this. Just make it work, it should not be that hard. Tell ya what, give me your money and I'll flippin' play the series as you. At least you'll gain respect for playing, and you can go on with your life.
its quite sad that you think I need the respect of you people.and my life will get along fine LOLbut thanks for the kind words, I'll try to make it through the night, even though I dont have the respect of 16-20 year olds though.I just caught the vomit in my mouth, so Im ok

read attn splashmaster again fag...he's come up with a perfect solution for this... no transfer... just play.$100 a pop.... no problem...something tells me you have some other excuse though.

read attn splashmaster again censored...he's come up with a perfect solution for this... no transfer... just play.$100 a pop.... no problem...something tells me you have some other excuse though.
your stupid right?that was trhe original problemhe does not care if I quit, however I DO care if he quits after 2 gameslast time I am ever talking about this againthe only way I play a best of 7 is if we both transfer the moneynow stfu and go back to jagging off all your pillowbiting friends on this forum
read attn splashmaster again censored...he's come up with a perfect solution for this... no transfer... just play.$100 a pop.... no problem...something tells me you have some other excuse though.
your stupid right?that was trhe original problemhe does not care if I quit, however I DO care if he quits after 2 gameslast time I am ever talking about this againthe only way I play a best of 7 is if we both transfer the moneynow stfu and go back to jagging off all your pillowbiting friends on this forum
what a f*ckin pussy you are... I can not believe this... and as soon as he does transfer money, you're not going to...because pstars will probably 'freeze' your account... and if they don'twell the I.R.S might track you down for all of the transferring that's going on like maybe you're laundering money...or well I don't know... what if the sky starts falling and all of the poker sites crash and you lose your $200..pretty much all that you're saying to everyone here is...."I am no different than any of the other 'E-Thugs' who have come on here and challenged players to heads-up matches and than backed out because I only have one testicle. I am sorry I wasted all of your time, but I'm a whiny little b1tch who is going to make every excuse not to play that I can because I don't want to make a fool of myself"sorry bro... but your dreams of 'never being flamed again' aren't ever gonna happen now, you just made yourself out to be the biggest d1ck, and tiniest little girl on this forum.... you're gonna have to re-register with a different name to get rid of this shame.

one word for splashmaster:stfu.jpgYOU backed outYOU didn't showjustblaze has done everything in his power to set this up, and you sit back and make up bad excuses.AGAIN, this old guy in the picture, the rest of the people on this forum, and I would like you to stfu.jpg

what a f*ckin censored you are... I can not believe this... and as soon as he does transfer money, you're not going to...because pstars will probably 'freeze' your account... and if they don'twell the I.R.S might track you down for all of the transferring that's going on like maybe you're laundering money...or well I don't know... what if the sky starts falling and all of the poker sites crash and you lose your $200..pretty much all that you're saying to everyone here is...."I am no different than any of the other 'E-Thugs' who have come on here and challenged players to heads-up matches and than backed out because I only have one testicle. I am sorry I wasted all of your time, but I'm a whiny little b1tch who is going to make every excuse not to play that I can because I don't want to make a fool of myself"sorry bro... but your dreams of 'never being flamed again' aren't ever gonna happen now, you just made yourself out to be the biggest d1ck, and tiniest little girl on this forum.... you're gonna have to re-register with a different name to get rid of this shame.
let me take a shot ummm your roughly 17-20 years oldactually think that I have shame and care what you thinkyou can flame me all you want, I think it s fun(in case you havnt noticed)and yes if you say so I am the tiniest little girl on this forum.do you have a tissue?my feelings are hurt.you must be taking out some fat aggresion or skin hunger, somethings not right, for you to care so much about this heads up match.dont worry, you will find a girl someday( most likely) than all your frustrations will be over. you can teach her how to hope that 2 guys play a heads up match, so you can sit in front of it and watch.nicelife
one word for splashmaster:stfu.jpgYOU backed outYOU didn't showjustblaze has done everything in his power to set this up, and you sit back and make up bad excuses.AGAIN, this old guy in the picture, the rest of the people on this forum, and I would like you to stfu.jpg
if the forum has spoken than I bid you all farewell.lolsteve7stud if you ever get around to reading this mess, pm me about coming to vegas and playing some hours together if you want. im pretty sure im done posting to these little wanna bes

Splash, you are the epitome of cock suckers in this world.If you and Richard Simmons were standing next to eachother and I was asked to point out the cock sucker, my finger would be pointing to you.You pull out faster than a guy who realizes he's doing a hermaphrodite.

Splash, you are the epitome of cock suckers in this world.If you and Richard Simmons were standing next to eachother and I was asked to point out the cock sucker, my finger would be point to you.You pull out faster than a guy who realizes he's doing a hermaphrodite.
I AM richard simmons

I've never actually met an adult who would make fun of someone for 'being 20'... I don't really understand it...secondly, I've never met someone who would claim that I have no life... but they do... let's see here..I... joined on January 20th 2005.... I have 325 posts.....YOU... joined on March 2nd... about a MONTH AND A HALF later than I did.... and you have almost 500 posts.... what does this tell you about who has more of a life? hmmm?these two combinations... along with the fact that you've done the typical "challenge to heads-up, no show" thing makes me think that you yourself are not even 21 yet....no one over the age of 25 would make fun of people for being 20.. it doesnt make since.... no one would accuse everyone else on a forum that he himself is on of not having a life... I'm sure we all have just as much of a life as you do.and you did the scared E-Thug no show... you're probably 15 aren't you?no wonder you can't play. you don't even have a bank account yet.

im pretty sure im done posting to these little wanna bes
How could we possibly be the wannabes when you're the supposed "pro" and backing out of a $250 HU match. Also, you only have $500 as your online bankroll, sure sound like a real pro here.
im pretty sure im done posting to these little wanna bes
How could we possibly be the wannabes when you're the supposed "pro" and backing out of a $250 HU match. Also, you only have $500 as your online bankroll, sure sound like a real pro here.
He's a gambling addict or something, that's why he doesn't have money.
I've never actually met an adult who would make fun of someone for 'being 20'... I don't really understand it...secondly, I've never met someone who would claim that I have no life... but they do... let's see here..I... joined on January 20th 2005.... I have 325 posts.....YOU... joined on March 2nd... about a MONTH AND A HALF later than I did.... and you have almost 500 posts.... what does this tell you about who has more of a life? hmmm?these two combinations... along with the fact that you've done the typical "challenge to heads-up, no show" thing makes me think that you yourself are not even 21 yet....no one over the age of 25 would make fun of people for being 20.. it doesnt make since.... no one would accuse everyone else on a forum that he himself is on of not having a life... I'm sure we all have just as much of a life as you do.and you did the scared E-Thug no show... you're probably 15 aren't you?no wonder you can't play. you don't even have a bank account yet.[/quote I am actually 12 years oldgood detective worknot making fun of 20 year oldsjust punkass 20 year oldsand I can assure you in the life department against meyour drawing stone deadand oh yeah, last time i checked im pretty sure i have a bank account LOL
and oh yeah, last time i checked im pretty sure i have a bank account LOL
I also found this little piece of exciting information very humorous.

I'm torn between deciding what to do...completely ignore you because all of your posts are childish so I could just stay away from anything with your name on it since you're not worth the time...or I could follow you around and ever single time you post just leave you a little message reminding you that you're a scared little girl...they both have their benefits.

What the fuck is everyones problem? Why should Splash play if he doesnt trust him? Why the Fuck do u people care if Splash plays or not? Splash has stated his reasons for not playing and if u people dont like that too bad.

I'm torn between deciding what to do...completely ignore you because all of your posts are childish so I could just stay away from anything with your name on it since you're not worth the time...or I could follow you around and ever single time you post just leave you a little message reminding you that you're a scared little girl...they both have their benefits.
and doing either of the two makes you more of a man?or just as childish as me?what an idiothows your foot taste bozo
What the fuck is everyones problem? Why should Splash play if he doesnt trust him? Why the Fuck do u people care if Splash plays or not? Splash has stated his reasons for not playing and if u people dont like that too bad.
because of the way he did it... he was the one who made the challenge, and now he's backing out... it's like telling someone you're gonna fight them in high school and then not showing up... or showing up with 12 friends with baseball bats.

splash,why not just transfer the money to jayson weber?he's the mod here.why have you never responded to that idea?why would he send money to your best freind if you wouldnt do the same?????? why are u pulling an andy beal? put up or shut up...seems to me you looked for a way out..you are asking somebody to do what you wouldnt do..

well, im done for the night. splash, you clearly are an absolute farce of a man. here, my Empire name is justblaze112, my party name is smellmuth, my fulltilt name is smellmuth, my stars name is smellmuth, my pokerchamps name is justblaze15. if you want to play me you know where to find me. Until then, STFU.
i love how you think your pinning me for backing out. lolgood luck to ya
He is. You are the one making things difficult and/or backing out.Can you not see this? I'm just being logical. You were online when blaze was on stars, because you posted here. Then you never showed up. Then when he logged off you posted that he wasn't on there. He got back on there. You had something to do. You conveniently post here whenever he is not on Stars, it seems. C'mon Splash. I'm sure you're better than this. Just make it work, it should not be that hard. Tell ya what, give me your money and I'll flippin' play the series as you. At least you'll gain respect for playing, and you can go on with your life.
its quite sad that you think I need the respect of you people.and my life will get along fine LOLbut thanks for the kind words, I'll try to make it through the night, even though I dont have the respect of 16-20 year olds though.I just caught the vomit in my mouth, so Im ok
I just want to point out that I'm not 16-20. In fact, the majority of the people on here are 21-29 if I remember the poll correctly. Again, ragging on someone's age only makes YOU sound childish. I am fairly sure I remember a time when you and I had a mutual respect, Splash, but you keep splashing that right back into your own colon. I understand your frustration at the number of poorly constructed posts and poorly constructed arguments, but maybe you should recognize who you're quoting before you go off. Do you believe you come off as a clearly matured and controlled gentleman?

tell ya what I will make it real easy for youTHIS IS MY LAST POST EVERGOOD BYEgood luck with the (lol)pokerif you call it pokerapologies to steve7stud, wrto, royal tour and aseem, the only ones who actually know anything about the gamesee ya

tell ya what I will make it real easy for youTHIS IS MY LAST POST EVERGOOD BYEgood luck with the (lol)pokerif you call it pokerapologies to steve7stud, wrto, royal tour and aseem, the only ones who actually know anything about the gamesee ya
Sorry you feel you have to leave. You'll find we have little sympathy for those that flame the forum en masse as they are threatening to never post again. Appreciate the skillful name dropping as well.You could have faired well if you hadn't let yourself stoop low enough to have actual flame wars with others. A better tactic would have been to rise above and actually try to form arguments that make the flamer sound ignorant. Unfortunately, collective ignorance is evidently the name of the game.Gah. I must be bored to still be posting in this thread. It's therepeutic though, my Pacers just lost a close one.