You Know Your Addicted To Poker When?

TRICK QUESTION. there were two.
Dear John, Dick Van Dyke Show...
Wow...I was a fan of Dear John and didn't know it was set there. What sitcom was set in the city of Columbus Ohio?NO GOOGLE CHEATING, you cheaters.
Dear John, Dick Van Dyke Show...
actually that, and my answer were wrong. it was the dick van dyke (haha) show, but not dear john as that was set in Rego Park, Queens, NY. DUH.
actually that, and my answer were wrong. it was the dick van dyke (haha) show, but not dear john as that was set in Rego Park, Queens, NY. DUH.
So you're conceding defeat to my superior intellect and trivality?
So you're conceding defeat to my superior intellect and trivality?
well, mainly SBriand's defeat. I never actually said what show.but I'm still smarter. somehow.
Wow...I was a fan of Dear John and didn't know it was set there. What sitcom was set in the city of Columbus Ohio?NO GOOGLE CHEATING, you cheaters.
How I met your mother?
well, mainly SBriand's defeat. I never actually said what show.but I'm still smarter. somehow.
29dernb.pngCheck and mate (which is also a reminder to Steve about our chess match).
How I met your mother?
nope
Check and mate (which is also a reminder to Steve about our chess match).
Sorry about our match, my external connection at work is sort of hosed right now due to some testing that is going on.