Ohhhh Myyyyyyy Goddddd

walking through bunions drunk at 4am. Who else but Sam griZle GRINDING 2/4 limit!And I DO mean grinding!!!!!!!Jc freaks out and goes running down the wall of champions, yelling, oh my god its s grizzle!!!!!!We try to sit but floorman won't let foe some stupid reason. Best night ever IMO!!!!!!!

I held a grudge against kev for knocking me out of the 100k a few months back deep :club: ....but this thread smooths it all over. 2-4 limit...thats a drinking game right?

Coincidence: I had just gotten done watching the episode of the 2003 WSOP with Sam Grizzle and Phil Hellmuth before reading this thread.
off topic- Where did you watch it? Online I am assuming. I cant find anything before 2004.on topic- what do you mean grinding? He isn't that broke it he?

I love me some Sam Grizzle!I'd have asked for an autograph and a picture.

off topic- Where did you watch it? Online I am assuming. I cant find anything before 2004.on topic- what do you mean grinding? He isn't that broke it he?
He's always that broke.

[x] thread delivers

I was given the 2003 dvd set as a gift a while back. They should be out there. And probably on some sharing sites as well.back on topic, Grizzle rocks.
lol, video description is funny
I was given the 2003 dvd set as a gift a while back. They should be out there. And probably on some sharing sites as well.back on topic, Grizzle rocks.
I see, I will keep looking