Money Management Problems

I consider myself an above average limit player, but for some reason I always end up losing everthing. It's been going like this for the past 5 months and I can't get out of it. I deposit $100, get it up to $700-$1000 in a few days, then proceed to lose it all. Deposit another $100, grind it back up to $800, then lose it all back in a few hours. I don't get; it's not like i'm playing a slot machine or blackjack where the house always has a statistical advantage and should win out in the long run. I must have made 4X my deposit around 10 times in the past month, but then just lose it all back. Anyone else had this kind of problem? I did try just cashing it out once it hit around $500, but then it was liked I was cursed after the withdrawals, would just have the worst fu**ing luck. any advice on how to break out of this using money management techniqes?

I consider myself an above average limit player, but for some reason I always end up losing everthing. It's been going like this for the past 5 months and I can't get out of it. I deposit $100, get it up to $700-$1000 in a few days, then proceed to lose it all. Deposit another $100, grind it back up to $800, then lose it all back in a few hours. I don't get; it's not like i'm playing a slot machine or blackjack where the house always has a statistical advantage and should win out in the long run. I must have made 4X my deposit around 10 times in the past month, but then just lose it all back. Anyone else had this kind of problem? I did try just cashing it out once it hit around $500, but then it was liked I was cursed after the withdrawals, would just have the worst fu**ing luck. any advice on how to break out of this using money management techniqes?
If this is true then either1) You really really really suck2) You are playing WAAAAAY out of your limits.
Seems like you're playing way out of you're bank roll, what limits are you playing? need more info.
I usually play 2-4 or 3-6. I think one of my problems is when i'm on a table with one or few awful players, I can't get up and leave. No matter how bad they might be killing me, it's hard for me to get up since I know they will eventually lose everything, and I want to be there when they do. I don't understand why some people who get horrible long shot beats by a complete moron get up from the table. I know it makes them upset, but over time you should crush this type of reckless fish. Are you suppose to get up when these terrible players are winning? Aren't your odds better to try and stick it out since they are so bad?
I usually play 2-4 or 3-6. I think one of my problems is when i'm on a table with one or few awful players, I can't get up and leave. No matter how bad they might be killing me, it's hard for me to get up since I know they will eventually lose everything, and I want to be there when they do. I don't understand why some people who get horrible long shot beats by a complete moron get up from the table. I know it makes them upset, but over time you should crush this type of reckless fish. Are you suppose to get up when these terrible players are winning? Aren't your odds better to try and stick it out since they are so bad?
They are probably not as bad as you think and you are probably not as good as you think...common fallacy.
you are not rolled for this game, you cant take any bad beats/coolers ect...there's your problem , if you want to play these limits you need bigger roll , way bigger, 100$ iis barely enough for 10$ nl.
you are not rolled for this game, you cant take any bad beats/coolers ect...there's your problem , if you want to play these limits you need bigger roll , way bigger, 100$ iis barely enough for 10$ nl.
He plays limit hold'em. And $100 isn't barely enough for $10 nl. It's not enough.
yeah, the minimum for 2-4 should be something about $800(200BB) , $1500 is very save. and really, to lose $1000 "in a few hours" at 2-4 ( or even 3-6 ) does not come because of variance, especially not like 5 times in a row. you either have a baaad tilting problem or you are not as good as you might think.
He plays limit hold'em. And $100 isn't barely enough for $10 nl. It's not enough.
yes true, was just more or less saying he's way under rolled for 2-4 3-6

Play somewhere where you can get rakeback and deposit bonuses, to help build your bankroll.Make sure you are properly rolled for the game you are playing. If you are playing 3/6 LHE, your roll should be around 2K. If you are playing 6-max you might want to keep more than that. Save up $700-$800, and start again with 1/2 LHE.Download Pokertracker.Post hands in the LHE strat forum or in the LHE Challenge thread. Read up on the game via books and forums. Discuss hands and strategies with friends. There are plenty of very good LHE players at FCP.Good luck.

I forgot to add the 'All of the above' option to my previous post.Since that is the answer.Move down and play better.