boston fcp game, saturday 5/7

we usually do a cash game for several hours then a tournament to end the day.mixed games cash game:50c/$1 limit HE10c/25c blinds PL HE50c/$1 limit stud50c/$1 limit stud hi/lo50c/$1 limit omaha hi/looptional games we have sometimes included or might include in the future:50c/$1 limit razz25c/50c limit 2-7 triple draw (lower limit since we suck :club: )10c/25c blinds PL omaha$10 buy-in NL HE tourneyT20 in starting chips10-hand levels, no re-buys or add-onsit's a lot of fun, and the people are great. hope you both can make it.aseem

if it's somewhere accessible by T I'm there.
well it's in union square, so it's not quite by the T. you can take the T over to central square (red line) then walk or take a cab down a few blocks. there's a bus that goes to union square, but it's off on saturdays.alternately, maybe someone could host it somewhere closer to a T stop. the #1 bus (mass ave from harvard to dudley) runs on saturdays, and it stops at MIT (77 mass ave), so we could maybe host it at MIT.we'll figure out the place if transportation is a problem for anyone.aseem

Aseem - I'm totally down for it, as long as I'm not there from 6-8 (roommates concert). Will it be in the afternoon or at night?Yang

Aseem - I'm totally down for it, as long as I'm not there from 6-8 (roommates concert).  Will it be in the afternoon or at night?Yang
we usually start around 2 and go to 8ish-10ish, but we can definitely start earlier and end earlier.besides, feel free to leave early, e.g. play the cash games for a few hours and leave as we start the tournament around 6, if that's the case.we could start around 12 or even 11.aseem
if it's somewhere accessible by T I'm there.
well it's in union square, so it's not quite by the T. you can take the T over to central square (red line) then walk or take a cab down a few blocks. there's a bus that goes to union square, but it's off on saturdays.alternately, maybe someone could host it somewhere closer to a T stop. the #1 bus (mass ave from harvard to dudley) runs on saturdays, and it stops at MIT (77 mass ave), so we could maybe host it at MIT.we'll figure out the place if transportation is a problem for anyone.aseem
yeah thats fine, a little walk or cab ride is ok. If its on I should be there.

where are we hosting this?mak, your place like usual?we could also do it at MIT possibly.aseem

wow, i can't believe i have to resort to a fourth bump.still shameless.aseem

Aseem, first off, your hand selection has really gone down...I think I can host this week; I don't see why not. Smash, are you in town? I'll see if Thathmew is in. I think John D'Agostino is around this week too.(just kidding)

Where is the game and what is the start time? I live right down somerville ave from you guys. I would love to play, and meet some of the other FCPers from around my area. It is hard to find poker players that want to learn how to play right and not going all in with the king deuce (yea I know what it is) But if you want to PM me a the exact address and time I will be there. And I will bring my huge 30 dollar bankroll :-)

Where is the game and what is the start time? I live right down somerville ave from you guys. I would love to play, and meet some of the other FCPers from around my area. It is hard to find poker players that want to learn how to play right and not going all in with the king deuce (yea I know what it is) But if you want to PM me a the exact address and time I will be there. And I will bring my huge 30 dollar bankroll :-)
the game is in union square, at makavelli's place (PM him for the address and directions). normally, we start around 2pm-4pm, but we will probably be starting earlier this time, around noon.by the way, i would bring around $50. $30 might be a little small. the cash game is mostly $0.50/1 limit, so the standard buy-in is $20, and the tournament is a $10 buy-in. you don't want to go broke in the cash game and not be able to re-buy. i usually bring $50-70 to play with and an extra $10 for the cab.aseem

i started a mailing list through yahoo groups called "bostonfcp". i think it'll be easier to organize games through email than through posts (though i'll still make a post whenever we organize a game), so PM me your email address and i'll invite you (you can try joining "bostonfcp" through yahoo groups, but i'm not sure if that will work).aseem

I've been lurking here for a while, but this post got me to register. I live in Somerville and would love to get in on this game.... Can somebody email me the details?claude.mendelson@gmail.com

Guys, Makavelli CANNOT host tomorrow. Makavelli thought he spoke too soon before, and now he knows that to be true. Aseem, can you host it at MIT?After this weekend, I'll be, as we say, wicked free to host any time! Back to the sea!

perhaps.can you still play?aseem
I'm still down for tomorrow afternoon, wherever you plan it .. I might prefer it at MIT, actually. But let's keep the games the same (i.e. not NL HE).

yeah if you guys decide to play PM me. not saturday but another day we can have it at my house. I have some felt and 600 chips (enough for a small game) I am in porter