****official Chicago Cubs****

Agreed... and Soriano's lazy ass pissed me off today too.
Not to mention that he avoids the wall like its the f*cking plague
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that he avoids the wall like its the f*cking plague
Yeah, that was part of what I meant. That and the slow ass trot to the ball.
Im officially done with Wood. He can kiss my ass, he's had too many chances.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Far, far too many chances. It breaks my heart that prior and wood didn't become the cubs dueling aces, I had such high hopes for the two of them, but it's time to face the fact that Wood is never going to be a good pitcher, much less a great one.
Nice win today... please dont let Joe Morgan and Jon Miller be so annoying tonight that I have to go sit in my car and listen to the game.
fyp
I like Jon Miller. Joe Morgan? Not so much.
I can deal with Miller as long as there isnt a "Pear" ez in the game

Holy crap, get on Soriano's nuts just a little bit more guys!He's hitting .173 with a .222 OBP and they won't STFU about him, give me a break."What position do you think Soriano is?"... "Well, when I see Soriano, I think of him as a lead-off man"... "because that's where he's always played"OMFG, Shut the **** up you morons!

Big series this weekend, Cubs need to play well. Esp since were lucky enough to miss Webb.Pure class as always by Gracie. I big root root root for the CUBBIES by him during the stretch even though he is in the booth for the D-backs nowadays

Big series this weekend, Cubs need to play well. Esp since were lucky enough to miss Webb.Pure class as always by Gracie. I big root root root for the CUBBIES by him during the stretch even though he is in the booth for the D-backs nowadays
10 K's from Lilly today! Wooo Hooo!
10 K's from Lilly today! Wooo Hooo!
Yeah great outing from him for sure. He's appears to be back to form which is huge.

Don't be lame.If he hits, he's cool.Anyone that gets us a championship is fine... Unless it's Barry Bonds. **** that guy.Also... I <3 this team! I hope they can keep this up.

Don't be lame.If he hits, he's cool.Anyone that gets us a championship is fine... Unless it's Barry Bonds. **** that guy.Also... I <3 this team! I hope they can keep this up.
Yea that's where the problem comes in, he's atrocious.

Anyone else watching the game on WGN??? There seems to be a hiccup in the feed. Its like I am watching it on a crappy internet connection and its stops to buffer every 15-30 seconds. Is it cause they are broadcasting in HD and I am not using an HD feed? It sucks...but GG for Soriano with two blast in consecutive ABs.