2008 Los Angeles Dodgers Official Thread

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna say Congrats, PMjackson. Like me, you sir are a true fan of your team. So while Im just ridiculously pissed at the ****ing Cubs right now, I am happy that a fan like you gets to see his team advance. Unfortunatly I doubt I can stomach watching much more baseball till next year now but I wont be dissappointed to see that the Dodgers won it all.

ya i got robbed. I liked him getting some work though. I just wasnt a fan of the results. Mr. Kuroda is gonna throw a gem today, we win 4-2. Manny has 3 lifetime homeruns vs. harden so lets keep that trendgoing
Ha close again. No Manny though. :(Fun game, Kuoda pitched great, as did Broxton. I'm usually annoyed when he uses his slider too much but it was on last night.Cubs fans handled themselves well. As usual, the closest to a huge brawl breaking out was when a girl Cubs fan lost it when a beer was thrown on her.
I just wanna say Congrats, PMjackson. Like me, you sir are a true fan of your team. So while Im just ridiculously pissed at the ****ing Cubs right now, I am happy that a fan like you gets to see his team advance. Unfortunatly I doubt I can stomach watching much more baseball till next year now but I wont be dissappointed to see that the Dodgers won it all.
Ty ty sir. It should have been the NLCS where we met up, not the NLDS. Derek Lee came to play last night at least.
It was definitly nice to see him show a little emotion for a change. To little to late though
+ baseball hitters being creatures of habit for the most part. Shawn Green always had the outline of a batting glove on his helmet because after every pitch he would step out and secure his helmet in the same spot. With Manny it prob has more to do with his hair and his helmet always about to fly off.
It was a thing that some Red Sox player was doing (Trot Nixon maybe), and other Sox started doing it too. They put the pinetar on their helmet so they can adjust the amount of pinetar on their hands by touching the helmet between pitches or whatever. Also probably a lot of superstition, but there is a reason for it :club:.

Patrick, are you going to any of the NLCS games? I'm going to be in LA next Friday-Sunday. I might consider buying tickets to one of the games if they are going to be playing when I'm down there. PM me.

Ditto.
Nicely put.GL Dodgers

Well I just got back from my vacation to hell (aka Los Angeles)I didn't see one thing mentioned on T.V. about the Dodgers, and I didn't even see ONE thing with the Dodger logo. No T shirts, hats, anything. I think Patrick is the most faithful Dodger fan alive. Does LA even know they are in the playoffs?

Well I just got back from my vacation to hell (aka Los Angeles)I didn't see one thing mentioned on T.V. about the Dodgers, and I didn't even see ONE thing with the Dodger logo. No T shirts, hats, anything. I think Patrick is the most faithful Dodger fan alive. Does LA even know they are in the playoffs?
JON LOVITZ, TIGER WOODS and PAT SAJAK!! THEY KNOW!

I hate Kirk Gibson, I hate every team from LA, I've always hated the Dodgers... and yet, my born-in hatred for all things Philadelphia makes my LA hate pale in comparison. Casey Blake just made me jump up and scream.

I hate Kirk Gibson, I hate every team from LA, I've always hated the Dodgers... and yet, my born-in hatred for all things Philadelphia makes my LA hate pale in comparison. Casey Blake just made me jump up and scream.
Sounds like you're just a hater.