PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is UTG with J :club: , J :qs . Hero raises, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 4 folds, BB calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) K :5c , 5 :D , 6 :4h(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, MP2 calls, BB folds.Turn: (4.25 BB) K :4h(2 players)Hero bets, MP2 calls.River: (6.25 BB) 6 :ts(2 players)No reads here. Bet/call, bet/fold, check/call, check/fold?

I guess check/call probably check/fold though. You don't beat any K or any second pair 6 either. I'd check call just because I'd want to see his cards.

Besides 87 there are no draws for him to bluff when we check to him and I dont want him to be able to check behind a worse PP so Im definitely betting here and probably folding to a raise.

Besides 87 there are no draws for him to bluff when we check to him and I dont want him to be able to check behind a worse PP so Im definitely betting here and probably folding to a raise.
i agree. b/f.

I think an argument can be made for checking here, assuming that you almost never get called by hands that you beat, but at lower stakes I've found that that's simply not true. Many weak villains will call down with A high, especially on boards like this. Hands like AQ will call this often. If you bet and get raised, you're in much worse shape and you can be assured that you're almost always beat. However, the pot is big enough at that point that I really hate folding for one more bet. That said, I think folding is probably the right play if you get raised here...though I almost never do it myself.In summary I think...bet/fold > check/call > bet/call, but I probably use number three most often.Clear as mud?

I don't think there are a wide range of hands with a 6 in them cold calling an UTG raise.What are the chances he does not raise with a K on this flop?Maybe he has KQ and plays is WA/WB, concerned you have AK.But would he not raise in that case to protect his hand from the BB seeing the turn for 1 SB.So, I tend to think you have the best hand on the flop and turn and riverOn the river, though, I don't think he'd have the nerve to bluff raise you here - mostly because he likely would never expect you to fold, imo.So, perhaps he slow played KQ, KJs, etc and took a chance on the flop (or was just scared you had a better K..until the turn) and did not raiseThus I like a river lead for valueAnd fold and take note

I say he has 78 or 99 I'd check call....reasoning....bet/fold costs us one bet, we don't show down, check call costs us 1 bet, we get to showdown, if we lack some confidence I feel its definatley better to check call, bet folding would insinuate a bluff type play, we aren't looking to bluff or steal the pot, we are looking to possibly have the best hand against a nearly equivalent hand or showdown against a missed draw that wouldnt call a bet anyways... There's nothing good to come from betting, in my mind it is better to save that bet for a showdown, or hopefully never put it in...

I say he has 78 or 99 I'd check call....reasoning...bet/fold costs us one bet, we don't show down, check call costs us 1 bet
Yes, but check/check misses an easy value bet. Our goal isn't to show down, it's money. If you put him on 78 or 99 why would you check? Ax + pocket pairs higher than 6 all call us here. Bet this, every time.