King Of The 45-turbos 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

79832026: finished in 11th.(Thanks to rivergirl's railing - I should have been out long before... :club: )
I'll confirm that, and i'd be happy to rail you whenever.I saw the last hand btw, it was pretty sick, but gg
out in 27th
79832026: finished in 11th.(Thanks to rivergirl's railing - I should have been out long before... :club: )
confirmed x 2
I'll confirm that, and i'd be happy to rail you whenever.I saw the last hand btw, it was pretty sick, but gg
Yeah, AK<AQ... I guess I had used up my luck quota before.As for the railing, I'm currently 73rd out of 550 left in the $3R, so you might be needed in an hour or two. :club:
in 79832708My first one weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Out in 11thi finally flop top pair against aggrotard and the idiot flops top 2 with 10 high board from utgfsdlg jhfoiewrhofgoghoa;sg
Out in 11thi finally flop top pair against aggrotard and the idiot flops top 2 with 10 high board from utgfsdlg jhfoiewrhofgoghoa;sg
Confirmed. (Though I actually missed the hand since I was typing the message above...)GG!

lol, i"m such a slacker, i probably won"t play any until the weekend since my shoulder is messed upgl all :club::D

I jusr realized I can't do any practice ones?So any sharkscope looks up tonight would be appreciated.At least two, three maybe, four ? Not sure.in 79852334 and 79852174maybe /12 others? not suirte

I jusr realized I can't do any practice ones?So any sharkscope looks up tonight would be appreciated.At least two, three maybe, four ? Not sure.in 79852334 and 79852174maybe /12 others? not suirte
confirmed