• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 pages hmmmm Should I read this?
I missed pages 2-5 but i will say this afternoon when I read page one it was off to a promising start.
Only if you want to find out who my illegitimate child is! I paid that whore to keep her mouth shut!
^ this joke account is made of epic fail. The only joke account allowed to post in Gen Po is Clay Aiken.
thats all quite funny it nice how you guys dont ever want to help anyone out!!!!!
yeah i have seen that befor i just trying to get help like i have seen befor
Hmmmm. :club:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ this thread, and most notably at Seth.Btw, these scammers are getting sneaky now... Full Tilt, full tilt points does not scream 'send me money!'...Asleep at the wheel, imo.Meh, this thread is too funny to lock.Bob will be mad at me tomorrow.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ this thread, and most notably at Seth.Btw, these scammers are getting sneaky now... Full Tilt, full tilt points does not scream 'send me money!'...Asleep at the wheel, imo.Meh, this thread is too funny to lock.Bob will be mad at me tomorrow.
ty for not locking, i thought this was gold. seth was iming me as he was doing this to him and i died laughing

O my god what a thread! Im sitting here laughing out loud in the computer lab and everyone is looking at me. what is the buy in for the 20 million guaranteed?