idk, I really, really, really, really, really liked Donkey Kong Country on SNES.TOP. Yes, this is 3 chicks in an amazing pose that doesn't show anything. In otherwords, the perfect TOP.13295.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

idk, I really, really, really, really, really liked Donkey Kong Country on SNES.
It was a solid late entry to the system for sure, but S-Metroid is epic.
It was a solid late entry to the system for sure, but S-Metroid is epic.
Yeah, I got a late start, considering I was about 5 when I got a SNES.And I just played a 10 minute session. +20.5BB. Of course the table had to break then.
are we talking about NES games without any mention of contra?
Contra is classic for sure. Definitely one of the best.Though Mario 3 is the best NES game ever. Also a Bubble Bobble fan, and Skate or Die, as well as many others. The original Metroid obv. Blades of Steel and Ice Hockey... There were lots.
Yeah, I got a late start, considering I was about 5 when I got a SNES.And I just played a 10 minute session. +20.5BB. Of course the table had to break then.
Yeah, that might do it, lol.And I don't wanna talk about poker today... fucking sickening day today.
Contra is classic for sure. Definitely one of the best.Though Mario 3 is the best NES game ever. Also a Bubble Bobble fan, and Skate or Die, as well as many others. The original Metroid obv. Blades of Steel and Ice Hockey... There were lots.
I agree with this Statement on Mario 3. The original Mario was quite fun as well, though Mario 2 sucked balls.Here's Why:

I tried to go back to back in the same HORSE tourney as last night. Was cruising right along until this fucking cooler!Ace high flush 1st 5 cards versus another Ace high 1st 5 flush...barely higher.....kasfafkkfakfkafaskfaf'kaskfkafasfjadfasdf;laFinished 140th or some shit out of 500 or so.PokerStars Game #16351469403: Tournament #81833518, $1.00+$0.10 HORSE (7 Card Stud Limit) - Level IX (300/600) - 2008/03/29 - 23:38:36 (ET)Table '81833518 49' 8-maxSeat 1: Officejob (1906 in chips) Seat 2: justus201082 (9236 in chips) Seat 3: CLMLRaise (12614 in chips) Seat 4: livinroll (6575 in chips) Seat 5: tahoemom (4052 in chips) Seat 6: Romulinn (1190 in chips) Seat 7: wolf_108 (4987 in chips) Seat 8: specbrad (4013 in chips) Officejob: posts the ante 60justus201082: posts the ante 60CLMLRaise: posts the ante 60livinroll: posts the ante 60tahoemom: posts the ante 60Romulinn: posts the ante 60wolf_108: posts the ante 60specbrad: posts the ante 60*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to Officejob [Js]Dealt to justus201082 [As]Dealt to CLMLRaise [Kd]Dealt to livinroll [7s]Dealt to tahoemom [Jc]Dealt to Romulinn [5s]Dealt to wolf_108 [3h]Dealt to specbrad [2d 5d Td]wolf_108: brings in for 90specbrad: raises 210 to 300Officejob: calls 300justus201082: folds CLMLRaise: folds livinroll: calls 300tahoemom: calls 300Romulinn: folds wolf_108: calls 210*** 4th STREET ***Dealt to Officejob [Js] [Ks]Dealt to livinroll [7s] [5h]Dealt to tahoemom [Jc] [2s]Dealt to wolf_108 [3h] [Qh]Dealt to specbrad [2d 5d Td] [6d]Officejob: bets 300livinroll: folds tahoemom: calls 300wolf_108: calls 300specbrad: raises 300 to 600Officejob: raises 300 to 900tahoemom: folds wolf_108: calls 600specbrad: calls 300*** 5th STREET ***Dealt to Officejob [Js Ks] [7d]Dealt to wolf_108 [3h Qh] [Th]Dealt to specbrad [2d 5d Td 6d] [Ad]specbrad: checks Officejob: checks wolf_108: bets 600specbrad: raises 600 to 1200Officejob: folds wolf_108: raises 600 to 1800specbrad: raises 600 to 2400Betting is cappedwolf_108: calls 600*** 6th STREET ***Dealt to wolf_108 [3h Qh Th] [6c]Dealt to specbrad [2d 5d Td 6d Ad] [9c]specbrad: bets 353 and is all-inwolf_108: calls 353*** RIVER ***Dealt to specbrad [2d 5d Td 6d Ad 9c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***wolf_108: shows [Ah Jh 3h Qh Th 6c Qc] (a flush, Ace high)specbrad: shows [2d 5d Td 6d Ad 9c 6s] (a flush, Ace high - lower cards)wolf_108 collected 10486 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10486 | Rake 0 Seat 1: Officejob folded on the 5th StreetSeat 2: justus201082 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 3: CLMLRaise folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 4: livinroll folded on the 4th StreetSeat 5: tahoemom folded on the 4th StreetSeat 6: Romulinn folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 7: wolf_108 showed [Ah Jh 3h Qh Th 6c Qc] and won (10486) with a flush, Ace highSeat 8: specbrad showed [2d 5d Td 6d Ad 9c 6s] and lost with a flush, Ace high

contra is probably my favorite, freshman and sophomore years of college (this is just 2 years ago for me) my roommate and i would play all 3 games on friday afternoon to start the weekend off right. he had the old NES top-loader which is soooo sick if you've never seen one, find it.
Yeah, that might do it, lol.And I don't wanna talk about poker today... fucking sickening day today.
i feel ya, i had a wretched day at PLO yesterday where i lost 3.5 buyins despite my expected value on the session being neutral. so shitty
up down up donw left right left right a b select start
weak shit, codes are for pussies
I agree with this Statement on Mario 3. The original Mario was quite fun as well, though Mario 2 sucked balls.Here's Why:
I didn't watch the link yet. And yes, Mario 2 was different, but I kind of enjoyed it in it's own way. Never beat it or anything, but I thought it had an interesting feel to it.

No specific order my random off the top of my head favorite video gamesSuper Mario BrosZeldaMetroidContraCastlevaniaDouble DribbleFinal FantasyMaddenNBA LiveNCAA FootballSonicBonkGTAI'm sure I will think of 20 more when I hit Add Reply

No specific order my random off the top of my head favorite video gamesSuper Mario BrosZeldaMetroidContraCastlevaniaDouble DribbleFinal FantasyMaddenNBA LiveNCAA FootballSonicBonkGTAI'm sure I will think of 20 more when I hit Add Reply
All good choice.I liked NBA Live 95Never played much FF, maybe FF3, but it was brief and long ago, so i'm not sure. Never played Bonk really, but I know what it is. Anyone ever played Skitchin? That's one of my fav's, I could play that game for a long time.
The 2 games that got the most quarters out of me at the corner store were Double Dragon and Wonderboy in Monsterland.edit: Tecmo Bowl>>>>>>Madden(sweep with Payton FTW)
True on Double Dragon for sure.
The 2 games that got the most quarters out of me at the corner store were Double Dragon and Wonderboy in Monsterland.edit: Tecmo Bowl>>>>>>Madden(sweep with Payton FTW)
Most quarters would have to be NBA Jam and Mortal Combat 2
Ok, you win for sure.I was talking way back in the day.But for sure I played almost every single day and NBA Jam on the weekends when there was a freeplay deal at the arcade.But I will take on anyone on in MK2.I actually owned an arcade of it before I moved in with Brigette. Had to sell it though.
Yea NBA Jam was a scam. 4 quareters to play a full game. And the all time record list seducing you into playing a ton.
I also played Killer Instinct and Rampart on free play day a lot.
Oooohhh I forgot about rampart, I also played the crap out of Gauntlet. It was like LOTR in hte 80's.