• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

chrozzo just woke uphi
hi.I woke up at around 12:30, which is early for me. I also got 7 new CDs from the library. Gotta love free music that's easily put onto a computer.
Yes! I love this movie very much.Sacha makes this song better than original.
I haven't seen madagascar, though anything with Sacha is awesome. That I can say with certainty.

Alright so for anyone who cares my mom is out of the hospital, she's at home but says she can't move because it hurts just turning on her side. She should be fine though as long as she stays in bed and gets some rest.

Alright so for anyone who cares my mom is out of the hospital, she's at home but says she can't move because it hurts just turning on her side. She should be fine though as long as she stays in bed and gets some rest.
I must have skipped the pages where you told this story, but good to hear!
thanks for the updateglad to hear it
Aight man, this is good. Thanks for letting us know. Glad she's ok, and hope she gets back on her feet soon.
thanks for the updateglad to hear it
what would you like pictures of sir, to get some help in this situation?
If I stopped making the PM DNA jokes, would that work?
Glad to hear this.
So, it's really warm out and I'm gonna go take a walk. I suggest you all do the same.
I'm getting ready to bathe, then go get some food...then go into work. Bleh @ work.

Glad to hear your mom is gonna be okay, Double.I can't do the ignore thing. It still shows that they posted and you have the option to click to see what they wrote. My curiosity kills me. I can't not click it thereby negating the point of having someone on ignore. Oddly enough, I have no problems just scrolling right past the posts of anyone I don't really want to read.Hi. Thanks for keeping it to a manageable catch up level today.

you can use my name there too for free hot wings
I'm guessing there's a story here?
Glad to hear your mom is gonna be okay, Double.I can't do the ignore thing. It still shows that they posted and you have the option to click to see what they wrote. My curiosity kills me. I can't not click it thereby negating the point of having someone on ignore. Oddly enough, I have no problems just scrolling right past the posts of anyone I don't really want to read.Hi. Thanks for keeping it to a manageable catch up level today.
I agree with all three of these. Plus, whenever anyone quotes that person, it doesn't put it on ignore.
wow man thanks!you must know some serious people!i told them Adrian sent me, and the hottest waitress took me in the back and gave me a grease down and a shiatsu.....with a happy endingvn!
wow man thanks!you must know some serious people!i told them Adrian sent me, and the hottest waitress took me in the back and gave me a grease down and a shiatsu.....with a happy endingvn!
Typing skills = sober chrozzoPosting skills = drunk chrozzoYou decide
Im fairly certain that any meeting you would be invited to would take place in a dark alley and you would be the only one without a sock and a bar of soap.
<giggles>
If you wait until Thursday to call for a Friday hookup, she'll be all like "Who does he think he is? He thinks I wont already have plans for Friday? Hmmmpf"
This is a strong point, regardless of whether you can count on her to think that deeply or not. Even on the most basic level: Do you really want to date someone who is completely plans-free on a friday night?
Cappy usually you are spot on with TOP's and such but here you have failed. Still love you though. Hot Asian chicks would be more like:asiangirls40.jpg
Hopefully you forgot the <sw> and I didn't need one in the first place... regardless, that pic you posted makes it all worthwhile. :club:
wanna make a bet that if we take a poll, on who adds more to the forum, the loser has to get IP banned?
You are 1-0 in those, if memory serves.
ill tryand i decided when i was out NOT to call her tonight
Crap. Calling her while you were already out is actually a pretty strong strategic move, it enables the nonchalant "You can join me and a few other ppls for some nightlife" reel in, or the "I'm already out tonight, but let's do something later this week, i'd love to hang out with you" path...Keep that in mind :club: