• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I think you two should battle it out on the felt.
hes way too scared, he said we shoul play hu and i said 200 razz and he pusseid out
hes way too scared, he said we shoul play hu and i said 200 razz and he pusseid out
Well thats like Ali challenging Einstein to a boxing match. Maybe you should pick a more neutral game.
Well thats like Ali challenging Einstein to a boxing match. Maybe you should pick a more neutral game.
im barely cognizanat of anything righ tnow, i just fell off my bed by accident and my alarm clock fell on me, he'd probably be af avorite
im barely cognizanat of anything righ tnow, i just fell off my bed by accident and my alarm clock fell on me, he'd probably be af avorite
U drunk?
14th i think? i kept it open while doing some other stuff, good job man
That AK vs AQ hand was brutal, win there and i cruise to final with nice chips can do damge
i think we're playing a $20 hu in soething, i dont know what, he hasnt picked the gam eyet
only $20?
I don't feel good, I'm awake, and I have lost 7/8 SNG's so I am on tilt. So I put on wedding crashers and was inspired to do this.sterling2.jpgrachel-sterling-crotch-shot.jpgrachel.jpgRachel%20Sterling.jpgsexyrachelsterling.jpgrachel3.jpgrachel_sterling_03.jpg
i am inspired to do those too!
I don't feel good, I'm awake, and I have lost 7/8 SNG's so I am on tilt. So I put on wedding crashers and was inspired to do this.
but,...shes not even in the movie
oooo ooo i wanna watch
i would like to watch too but im at work so its a no go for me...updates would be appreciated thoughso someone get on that and make it happen