• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

smirnoff is good stuff
Definitely underrated cause of the price.Unlike Grey Goose which is complete crap and the price has everyone convinced it's good.
It's cheap, but it's actually one of the better ones out there.http://www.thefiftybest.com/wine_detective..._best_vodka.htm#4 on that list.
Reading that really made me wish I'd packed a flask tonight.
Definitely underrated cause of the price.Unlike Grey Goose which is complete crap and the price has everyone convinced it's good.
Absolute pwns all other vodkas, although to be fair I've never tried the one that's on top of that list.
Reading that really made me wish I'd packed a flask tonight.Absolute pwns all other vodkas, although to be fair I've never tried the one that's on top of that list.
I would be very suprised if I put our 5 vodkas sayAbsoluteSkyGrey GooseKettle OneBelvederIf any of you could tell the difference, especially if it was chilled.
For The Loss
thanks...
I would be very suprised if I put our 5 vodkas sayAbsoluteSkyGrey GooseKettle OneBelvederIf any of you could tell the difference, especially if it was chilled.
i could probably tell the grey goose and the kettle one..grey goose has a minty type of taste...and i drink kettle one most of the time...the others i'd probably fuck up
can you enlighten me on ftl.
well. ugly stupid nebraska women in a bar full of hick nebraskans isn't too much fun for me, unless I have a partner in crime i can laugh at all the horrorshow people in the bar with. Also, there was a terrible cover band covering awful classicrock songs I hate. The only person there I could stand was my best friends wife, who is really cool, but also my best friend's wife.
well. ugly stupid nebraska women in a bar full of hick nebraskans isn't too much fun for me, unless I have a partner in crime i can laugh at all the horrorshow people in the bar with. Also, there was a terrible cover band covering awful classicrock songs I hate. The only person there I could stand was my best friends wife, who is really cool, but also my best friend's wife.
thanks for the additional info...allthough all of the above sound fucking horrible
i hate onlyme386
lol scotty is angry because i am rich b/c of him[23:35] scottyno86: i'd kill you'[23:36] OnLyMe386: you'd have to catch me first[23:36] scottyno86: oh[23:36] OnLyMe386: and i dont think you coul[23:36] scottyno86: pussy[23:36] OnLyMe386: i'd be running circles around you[23:36] scottyno86: you;'d run away[23:36] OnLyMe386: punching you in the kidney[23:36] OnLyMe386: until you got dizzy and fell down[23:36] scottyno86: i dont feel pain[23:36] OnLyMe386: then i'd curb stomp you[23:36] scottyno86: i'd kill you if you got close[23:38] OnLyMe386: gl fat ass[23:38] OnLyMe386: only way you could kill me is by lifting your arms and killing me with your BO[23:38] scottyno86: ouch[23:39] OnLyMe386: PWND SILLY[23:40] scottyno86: i'd murder you[23:40] OnLyMe386: with BO[23:40] scottyno86: either way, you'd still be dead
lol scotty is angry because i am rich b/c of him[23:35] scottyno86: i'd kill you'[23:36] OnLyMe386: you'd have to catch me first[23:36] scottyno86: oh[23:36] OnLyMe386: and i dont think you coul[23:36] scottyno86: pussy[23:36] OnLyMe386: i'd be running circles around you[23:36] scottyno86: you;'d run away[23:36] OnLyMe386: punching you in the kidney[23:36] OnLyMe386: until you got dizzy and fell down[23:36] scottyno86: i dont feel pain[23:36] OnLyMe386: then i'd curb stomp you[23:36] scottyno86: i'd kill you if you got close[23:38] OnLyMe386: gl fat ass[23:38] OnLyMe386: only way you could kill me is by lifting your arms and killing me with your BO[23:38] scottyno86: ouch[23:39] OnLyMe386: PWND SILLY[23:40] scottyno86: i'd murder you[23:40] OnLyMe386: with BO[23:40] scottyno86: either way, you'd still be dead
just so long as you remember only, as long as im around ur only second best.
hate is such a strong wordhow u doin scotty
i definitely hate himat laest for otnight anyway, but tmr i'll probably havre forgotten it
i definitely hate himat laest for otnight anyway, but tmr i'll probably havre forgotten it
anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, ....KimberlyHolland.jpg