Lmao Chrozzoments

you obv all need to tune in tomorrow nightim spending the weekend at my dads apt in DC (pentagon City. Hes coming home for the weekend so finally some independence. he has a theater room there..VN one...im gonna get some beers (strong belgians obv) and watch a movie while broadcastingwireless there toojsut trying to decide what to watch...top choice right now is bad boys 2..so awesome on the big screen

you obv all need to tune in tomorrow nightim spending the weekend at my dads apt in DC (pentagon City. Hes coming home for the weekend so finally some independence. he has a theater room there..VN one...im gonna get some beers (strong belgians obv) and watch a movie while broadcastingwireless there toojsut trying to decide what to watch...top choice right now is bad boys 2..so awesome on the big screen
Crying Game FTW
alright, these boxes were funny at first. and still on occasion are funny.. but for christ sake. every single one of your posts is now just box questions.lame potatoes
xbox.jpg agree with postxbox.jpg wish they'd stop
Had to ask.... didn't I?Hey Chrozz... no offense... but you are really 25? You look much younger.
Wait, so I'm NOT a pedophile ????
LOL... WTH did you do to the "chroz"?
Your blantant post count padding is as trasparent as it is pathetic. Smoking gun....
We are judged by how many posts we have though. Sometimes you dont qualify for free stakes if your post count is too low. And if you only have like 25 posts and you make a suggestion...you get dog-piled by the old-timers.
Worst....Poster....Ever....