Banged Brandi In Niagra?

This thread is such an invasion of privacy, it's ridiculous. Even if the story is true, which I seriously doubt...why would he have to defend himself to any of us. It's a wonder that he even still opens up about anything on this forum anymore. And then to have the title of the thread be "Banged Brandi in Niagra?" Really? You really have nothing better to do with your time than to probe Daniel about his private sexual life? And in such a disrespectful manner? Nevermind, don't answer that...I'm sure the answer is "no."
Shouldn't YOU worry about other things other than what people want to know about DN's sex life?
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen here Piddle Dick. It's really easy to remain anonymous over an internet forum and act like a tough guy, and i'm sure you are probably a dupe account (Ryland). But know this, you will not win a war of words with me. I did nothing to provoke you and i'm warning you. Watch what you say around here. Shit rolls downhill little man.
Man, calm the heck down HubDub.
Listen here Piddle Dick. It's really easy to remain anonymous over an internet forum and act like a tough guy, and i'm sure you are probably a dupe account (Ryland). But know this, you will not win a war of words with me. I did nothing to provoke you and i'm warning you. Watch what you say around here. Shit rolls downhill little man.
Only reason he's making fun is probably because you seem to take EVERY argument seriously. Kind of silly on an internet forum of all places, like anyones opinion really matters.
Only reason he's making fun is probably because you seem to take EVERY argument seriously. Kind of silly on an internet forum of all places, like anyones opinion really matters.
Uhhhh. Hubdub > Some clown
Of course I had to go look. Hell, I'M cuter than that (red hair, blue eyes).
This is an egregiously unsubstantiated claim Southern Buddhist. With the stringent rules of this forum we demand pictorial evidence (clothes optional). Post them on the threads ASAP or your forum posting rights will be revoked.
This thread is such an invasion of privacy, it's ridiculous. Even if the story is true, which I seriously doubt...why would he have to defend himself to any of us. It's a wonder that he even still opens up about anything on this forum anymore. And then to have the title of the thread be "Banged Brandi in Niagra?" Really? You really have nothing better to do with your time than to probeDaniel about his private sexual life? And in such a disrespectful manner? Nevermind, don't answer that...I'm sure the answer is "no."
Y'know, I just noticed the word "probe" in here. Really unfortunate choice of words in a thread about sex.
This is an egregiously unsubstantiated claim Southern Buddhist. With the stringent rules of this forum we demand pictorial evidence (clothes optional). Post them on the threads ASAP or your forum posting rights will be revoked.
Well, note that I did NOT say I had bigger boobs. Actually, I have to get some photos done for my book jacket pretty soon, and the guy doing it is a college friend who became a professional photographer. Maybe I'll post one of his when they come back, just to prove I'm not lying about the red hair. Because I know how y'all take the rules of the interwebz very srsly (well, that and clothing-optional pics).
I don't take everything seriously at all. I do give my opinion on things and that's the way I am.
Well, note that I did NOT say I had bigger boobs. Actually, I have to get some photos done for my book jacket pretty soon, and the guy doing it is a college friend who became a professional photographer. Maybe I'll post one of his when they come back, just to prove I'm not lying about the red hair. Because I know how y'all take the rules of the interwebz very srsly (well, that and clothing-optional pics).
I've seen her picture and can confirm the red hair. Couldn't tell about the eyes.
Just PM them to Hblask, then he can distribute them.
Umm, when did I act like a "tough guy"? Did I threaten you? Did I tell you to put up your e-dukes? Nope. Just pointed out something interesting and then you came in and acted like the "tough guy".Anyway, have I struck a nerve? Are you truly in denial that you have sexual urgings and they all involve DN? Come on, don't you secretly wish for a little ATM, with you obviously being the receiver? Seems like it by many of your posts. Anyway, try to relax and just accept who you are. I don't think any less of you and I am sure no one would. I eagerly await your internet tough guy response.

Well, before another HubDub hubbub, ask and you shall (sort of) receive...study-for-the-head-of-echo-1903.jpgApparently, in some kind of past life I was an artists' model for the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood. All through college, art majors told me how uncannily I resemble these models, and asked me to model for them, which I did once. [it's actually a strangely sweet compliment to be about to go drunk skinny-dipping, and have someone equally nude and equally drunk look up at you and say, "Wow, you look like a painting."] ALL of the Pre-Raphaelite women look like this. My hair is that same shade (but shoulder-length and curlier), my skin is the same tone (except that my cheeks are NEVER that ruddy), and, alas, those are definitely my same boobs. No sag, but that's about all you can say for them. My nose even has that same little upturn at the end. I have dimples, though my past self doesn't seem to.Another view:hylas-and-the-nymphs-1896.jpgI'd either be the girl in the middle sort of fluffing her hair or the girl at the very far left, behind Hylas.Okay, maybe not bang-ably babe-a-licious hot nowadays, but hey, 100 years ago I was the tits (so to speak).So if I was a wild and naked artists' model in a past life, why am I stuck in an office job today? Too much absinthe, I guess.

One more view ... you can see the red of the hair better in this, plus in college I did wear mine waist-length like this.No fish tail, though.a-mermaid-1900.jpg

One more view ... you can see the red of the hair better in this, plus in college I did wear mine waist-length like this.No fish tail, though.a-mermaid-1900.jpg
Were you an art major in college? And did that excellent line that the guy gave you work in getting some action consiering you were already drunk, naked, and succeptible at that point? If I were ther, I'd have to offer the guy a "Well played sir, very well played."
Were you an art major in college? And did that excellent line that the guy gave you work in getting some action consiering you were already drunk, naked, and succeptible at that point? If I were ther, I'd have to offer the guy a "Well played sir, very well played."
Nope, not an art major -- history. It was a woman who gave me the line, and she didn't get any action either. :club:
However, it actually IS an excellent line. Should you ever face the need, you should use it. As long as she isn't an art major herself and doesn't quiz you about which artist or painting, and as long as you don't say something retarded like, "Whistler's Mother," it should work for you.
I am so going to woo this lady.oh
You remind me of a line in Futurama. After Fry fails to make it with a mermaid, he wails, "Why couldn't she have the lady part on the bottom and the fish part on top?!" Never fails to make me giggle.